GOG Weekend Deal - Suitably Spooky Software - 50% Off

Good line up of games. VTM: Redemption is a good game, but yeah, especially at this late date, it is definitely OLD SCHOOL, patience required :)

Couple solid FMV games there, especially Gabriel Knight: The Beast Within.

Phantasmagoria creeped me out in places when I played it when it was newly released, liked all the FMV they were trying out back then.

Tempted to get the first Gabriel Knight, and I probably will. But I can't help think about all the games I have on GOG, most of which have never been played, and then a few who I've played for like 30 min. tops.

It's odd to think that I can buy these games now for less than the sales tax was when I originally bought some of them.

Grabbed the 2 Phantasmagoria games, remember playing these back in the day. Believe the 1st game was something like 12 CD's. How the times have changed.

Buy Sanitarium. I picked it up on a whim and played through it in a weekend, it's awesome. I see GoG has a couple games Steam has for around the same price, so I may pick them up there for the ensured compatibility and extras.

Nice deal. Highly recommend Sanitarium and the Gabriel Knight games for those who like the genre. The original Phantasmagoria, is a classic too. I'm grabbing the Gabriel Knight games, as I have the others.

bread's done
Back