Gogamer 48 Hour Madness Deal 1/8 - 1/12

Haha yeah I've always wondered that. I'm sure there must be some reason, but it does seem very strange. Especially because there is a countdown on their 48 Hour deals that currently says "99 hours remaining."

They were more strict on that a few years back. But what the hell, if they're called madness deals who says they have to make sense.

[quote name='n10zguy']Am I the only one that finds it odd that a 48 hour madness sale is lasting 4 days?[/quote]

Or GG's color themed days of the week?

Wow Legendary just came out in November. Must be really bad. Clear Sky is a good price but a difficult and sometimes frustrating FPS. The rest of the stuff isnt all too interesting. Wish they'd get the Witcher Enhanced in there one of these days.

All versions of FC2 have DRM.

Anyone notice the wall clock they have in the maddness sale as well? Its insane!

IIRC, Shipwreck said that Legendary wasn't bad, just incredibly mediocre. People expected too much from it. On the other hand, it was repetitive? I don't remember which podcast it was exactly.

I picked up two of the Saitek optical laptop mouse for my laptops. They were $4.90 a piece, i've never owned a yellow mouse before. :cool:

Not sure about the DRM issues for Far Cry 2. But I bought it from Amazon for $18.xx. Didn't care for it that much. Just like its predecessor it feels like they forgot to make a game. On the other hand I loved Crysis.

bread's done
Back