GoGamer 48 Hour Madness (PC): Halo 2 - $19.90, Halo - $7.90, Scarface $5.90, etc.

Hmm...I might actually get Halo 2 except I don't have Vista yet.

Glad they updated the deals. They haven't had any for the last few days it seemed like. Pretty solid this time.

[quote name='jrutz']RE3 came out for the PC? I'm surprised at how much Capcom throws PC users some love...[/QUOTE]
I got it for $9 at Fry's. Yes, the entire RE series is available on PC. I got RE1 at Goodwill a couple weeks ago.

Other than those, I've got Megaman X, X3, X4, X5, Megaman Legends, Street Fighter Alpha, Megaman 1 (DOS), Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition, Onimusha 3 Demon Siege, Resident Evil 4, Lost Planet, and more for PC from Capcom. I just wish Megaman X2 was available.

I've also got that Capcom Arcade collection that was included with the HotRod Joystick (MAME emulated).

[quote name='CZroe']
Other than those, I've got Megaman X, X3, X4, X5, Megaman Legends, Street Fighter Alpha, Megaman 1 (DOS), Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition, Onimusha 3 Demon Siege, Resident Evil 4, Lost Planet, and more for PC from Capcom. I just wish Megaman X2 was available.[/quote]

What stinks about Lost Planet-and why I'd never buy it-is not only does it require Steam, you actually have to be CONNECTED to Steam just to play it!

I haven't seen Resident Evil in years. I'd almost forgotten that it was ever released, other than I do remember playing it (had some nifty case) on my shiny new Voodo 1 card :)

Nice price for Halo 2 but seeing that it's Vista 'only' (You know that shit works in XP)I'll have to pass :whistle2:/

Someone needs to get on the ball and hack the exe to fool it into thinking you run Vista :p

Blood Money is out or out soon on GameTap. And they got Overlord last week. I know its not the same, but at least I don't feel as bad when they just sit here unopened when I buy PC games this cheap.

Sucks that Breed has starforce on it cause I'm a sucker for cheap fps. It looks like it might have been fun to play.
Does anyone know how good Starship Troopers is? I'm guessing that since it never got released here, it wasn't that great.

Time to pick up Halo for PC. Sure I've played it a million times on Xbox, but it's time for those mods I've been seeing on Youtube :)

bread's done
Back