GoGamer 48 Hour Madness - Splinter Cell Conviction (PC) $40 and other deals

Star Trek Online is pretty cheap at $38 (no preorder bonuses). With shipping it'd probably start to creep a bit above $40.

Interested in that and AC2 for the PC at $39.

But with $2.99 shipping with no idea of when you will get it (1 or 2 weeks after release), I'll wait for Amazon to drop the price.

[quote name='Zimmy']Interested in that and AC2 for the PC at $39.

But with $2.99 shipping with no idea of when you will get it (1 or 2 weeks after release), I'll wait for Amazon to drop the price.[/QUOTE]

If you can wait, I'd hold out. The game dropped 33% already on consoles, I'm sure the PC version will tank quick.

[quote name='vherub']where can you get ac2 for the ps3 or 360 for $40?[/QUOTE]

Amazon had AC2 for $40 during black Friday and then again as a daily deal during December. It's currently listed at $50.

Wow, the DS madness is awful. Zelda: Spirit Tracks for $32.90 plus shipping? More money stays in my bank account I guess...

For PC gamers, the cheapo filler titles (Two Worlds, UT3, Mercs 2, etc.) are all 300-1000% more expensive than they were a month ago, there's a lot more hardware filling up the page, and productivity software is starting to appear.

I think GoGamer's a-changin...

[quote name='bitter1961']For PC gamers, the cheapo filler titles (Two Worlds, UT3, Mercs 2, etc.) are all 300-1000% more expensive than they were a month ago, there's a lot more hardware filling up the page, and productivity software is starting to appear.

I think GoGamer's a-changin...[/QUOTE]

Well to be fair the past few sales have been Holiday/Black Friday ones. As for the hardware, I like that. I'm in the market for a PC mouse (Gaming quality) and racing wheel, unfortunately nothing here for me.

[quote name='bitter1961']For PC gamers, the cheapo filler titles (Two Worlds, UT3, Mercs 2, etc.) are all 300-1000% more expensive than they were a month ago, there's a lot more hardware filling up the page, and productivity software is starting to appear.

I think GoGamer's a-changin...[/QUOTE]

I noticed that too, I don't think those deals were just Black Friday/Holiday deals either. Hopefully this isn't the end of really cheap PC deals.

Looks like the prices on the PC games were fixed. Seeing Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow going for $17 made me WTF last night.

[quote name='Bandersnatch84']Looks like the prices on the PC games were fixed. Seeing Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow going for $17 made me WTF last night.[/QUOTE]

Yup, I guess it just took them a while to finish sticking the sale up. Looks like all the filler games are back down to their usual price ranges. Even some of the hardware has lower prices now (that Saitek flight stick thing is $40 cheaper than a few hours ago).

bread's done
Back