GoGamer 48 Hr Madness Sale, Prince of Persia (360) $44.90!

[quote name='Extrazero'] The only thing really notable is Prince of Persia for the 360 at $44.90. The rest of the sale is all for PC games.[/quote]

Dammit, why the hate?

Currently playing this, on loan from Gamefly... The game is okay, but I don't see any replay value in it once you finish everything. It seems that the vast bulk of the game is spent climbing around and grabbing "light seeds" from various, hard-to-reach spots... after you've essentially already run through the areas (the seeds don't appear until you heal the land, ie: kill the boss in the area). There's an achievement for finishing the game in under 12 hours, which leads me to believe that the game is fairly short, even with the inflated playtime from running through the areas twice.

If someone were choosing between buying or renting, I'd say 100% rent based on what I've seen so far in the first few hours of gameplay. Take the money and go buy Fallout 3 instead... I'm trying to play through a rented copy and it's going to take me forever ;)

[quote name='Vegan']I hate the "next gen", where $45 is a deal to get excited about.[/quote]

I totally agree. I usually don't spend more than $35 on a game and it was perfect during last gen but $60 for a game brand new is really frustrating.

I also can't stand the fact that SquareEnix sells DS games for $39.99.

Has anyone gotten their Black Friday stuff delivered yet?

If I knew it was going to take this long, I would have upgrade my shipping to this:

donkey.jpg

[quote name='Zimmy']Has anyone gotten their Black Friday stuff delivered yet?

If I knew it was going to take this long, I would have upgrade my shipping to this:

donkey.jpg
[/quote]

I haven't gotten my stuff either, pretty ridic.

prince of oersia is nothing special... It's fun, but you literally do the same thing over and over through the whole game. Nothing special, buy something else

[quote name='coleipoo']I haven't gotten my stuff either, pretty ridic.[/quote]

Got my stuff from GG last week. I must say, this madness sale selection (DS2 not included) is worse than recent WootOffs.

[quote name='shinryuu']

copied and pasted.[/quote]

Looks like most of the sale items are the stuff they didn't sell enough of from their "white friday" sale.

[quote name='Zimmy']Has anyone gotten their Black Friday stuff delivered yet?[/quote]

Yeah , I got my stuff last friday or saturday I think.

bread's done
Back