GoGamer 48hr Madness (Oct. 2-4) Halo 3 $48, Tabula Rasa $35

I tried adding Halo 3 to my cart, and it appears to be showing the discounted price already. Is it going to stop me later and tell me the sale isn't in effect yet, because then I won't go through the trouble of checking out.

It seems like all deals are active now, except for the Settlers one.
I think you can order the others now without problems.

Wow, I'm really starting to like GoGamer.com. Thanks Cheapy.

(edit)Wait, what does the "(I)" next to Quake4's title mean?

[quote name='Filbert']
Wait, what does the "(I)" next to Quake4's title mean?[/quote]

It means it's the international edition. You might need to make sure you download the European patch instead of the US one to update it. Otherwise it should work fine.

Have the Aussie version of Q4 (what their international versions usually are) from them when it first came out and I think the normal patch works fine if you do it manually, but you load the game and it'll patch in client for you.

And GoGamer's still decent but there was a time before they became so consoley that almost every new PC game would go on the Madness for at least $15 off within two weeks of release. Ah the good ole days. Think one of the last times that happened with any consistency was the week FEAR and Q4 came out and got both collectors editions for like $80 shipped. Which reminds me I still haven't beaten either of them.

[quote name='Mikey777']It means it's the international edition. You might need to make sure you download the European patch instead of the US one to update it. Otherwise it should work fine.[/QUOTE]

does that mean it comes in the awkward, oversized, ugly international box?

Actually most of them are like the DVD case Company of Heroes and a lot of new PC games are coming in. Same size as a normal DVD case but like three thick. So pretty much the size of a Wii. I've said it countless times but just because it's international it doesn't mean it's a shabbier version and if anything I think the packaging's usually better. Only once was I unhappy with an international game I got, was the Euro version of Spellforce 2 which was the only one that used Starforce(blech).

[quote name='iamthekiller']does that mean it comes in the awkward, oversized, ugly international box?[/quote]

I bought the international edition of Q4 from gogamer a few months back, and it came in a box about the size of a regular DVD case (same thickness also). So it'll probably be that. I'd agree with the others, I think they're generally nicer than US boxes. Plus they don't get bashed up as easily as cardboard sleeves.

i never finished quake 4 on xbox 360 but when i was playing it i enjoyed it decently. some great moments and the rifle is a good feeling and sounding weapon

[quote name='Joon2324']anyone ordered yet? how much is shipping?[/quote]

Shipping is not too shabby. Their USPS "Dirt Cheap" (I'm assuming this is First Class, could be Media Mail) was like $2.49 for one game (Halo 3). I upgraded to Priority and it only cost $3.99. Pretty awesome deal if you ask me.

But yeah, I ordered this with Paypal, so does anyone know how that works with this site? I don't have an account to log in to the site to check the order. I only got a confirmation email from Paypal, so how would I find out when it's shipped?

I've been playing the Tabula Rasa beta, and it seems pretty fun for someone pining for an MMO with a different twist.
Something tells me it will be dropping after a couple months or so, though.

bread's done
Back