Gogamer --> AC:BH PC = $36.90; Dragon Age 2 PC = $46.90; Black Ops PC = $39.90; etc

MysterD

CAGiversary!
Feedback
176 (100%)
Gogamer -> Current 48 Hour Madness Sale.
All prices before additional shipping costs unless otherwise noted.

Call of Duty: Black Ops - X360 = $40.90
Call of Duty: Black Ops - PC = $39.90

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood PC = $36.90
Dragon Age 2 PC = $46.90
Cities XL 2011 with Bonus Copy of City Life 2008 PC = $19.90 + FREE SHIPPING
Age of Conan: Rise of the Godslayer - Gold Edition PC = $4.90

[quote name='MysterD']Nope.[/QUOTE]
there is XP boaster and such tho ontop of the monthly fee
that game is fairly dead right now too doesnt help things

[quote name='Animefalcon']there is XP boaster and such tho ontop of the monthly fee
that game is fairly dead right now too doesnt help things[/QUOTE]

Dude, your rig is awesome--roughly how much did that set you back?

I'm still chugging along with a Core 2 Duo 6750 and a GTX 460, but even whenever I decide to upgrade, I don't think it'll contend with what you currently have.

[quote name='AwRy108']Dude, your rig is awesome--roughly how much did that set you back?

I'm still chugging along with a Core 2 Duo 6750 and a GTX 460, but even whenever I decide to upgrade, I don't think it'll contend with what you currently have.[/QUOTE]

You dont have to contend with that really.

For less than 1500 bucks I could part you entire pc out that will run any game just as well as that machine and include a 22+ inch monitor. Plus it would use less power, produce a lot less heat and be a lot quieter.

The only way that one could possibly perform better in the real world is if he is running dual or triple 23" monitor or he plays on one giant monitor.

[quote name='gargus']You dont have to contend with that really.

For less than 1500 bucks I could part you entire pc out that will run any game just as well as that machine and include a 22+ inch monitor. Plus it would use less power, produce a lot less heat and be a lot quieter.

The only way that one could possibly perform better in the real world is if he is running dual or triple 23" monitor or he plays on one giant monitor.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I don't have any problem building cost-effective gaming rigs, I've been doing it for years (hence why I'm still running with an Core 2 Duo E6750); and because developers continue to 1) move away from stress-testing PC software and 2) make their games for console and port them to PC, I don't see the need for breaking the bank on a PC build any more. I tend to do 95% of my gaming on my consoles, but for those 5% that I prefer on PC, my rig handles them just fine.

My curiosity about his rig was more akin to why people used to watch MTV's "Cribs": I was in awe of how much it must have cost him, and it all seemed extremely excessive.

bread's done
Back