Mionix Naos 3200 $49.90
Sharkoon X-tatic SP Headset $59.90
Sharkoon x-tatic SX Headset $49.90
Wii Epic Mickey $39.90
PS3 Two Worlds 2 $49.90
Xbox 360 Singularity $14.90

http://www.gogamer.com/48-Hour-Madness_stcVVcatId553100VVviewcat.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
Important to note that quite a few of these (all?) are boxed copies, so be prepared to pay shipping and wait around.

[quote name='Yasae']Important to note that quite a few of these (all?) are boxed copies, so be prepared to pay shipping and wait around.[/QUOTE]

Box copy is a good thing in my eyes, I rather have box version.

[quote name='jon714']Box copy is a good thing in my eyes, I rather have box version.[/QUOTE]

True, but people might purchase thinking its Digital Download. Plus, boxed copies require shipping costs.

I made this topic last night and the most notable sale it is BlazBlue Calamity Trigger for $10 shipping.

[quote name='jon714']Box copy is a good thing in my eyes, I rather have box version.[/QUOTE]

Totally agree. I miss the good old days when owning a game meant having something tangible in your hands.

[quote name='Zin_LG']Its cool. This topic actually has posts so just update your opening post.[/QUOTE]

Done, post updated. Not a bad deal on the Grip-It Analog Stick Covers if your already going to buy something else.

Sometimes they have a promotion where they send you two free when you buy something. I ended up getting two pair for just ordering games.

The shipping is a little high for their products, don't you think? I'll just wait around until the end of the Steam sale, or hope to find them on GOG.com in the future. I'd rather have the digital version in case any of these cheap games become abandonware. And not to mention that it doesn't take up shelf space.

[quote name='Blade']The shipping is a little high for their products, don't you think? I'll just wait around until the end of the Steam sale, or hope to find them on GOG.com in the future. I'd rather have the digital version in case any of these cheap games become abandonware. And not to mention that it doesn't take up shelf space.[/QUOTE]

I will stick with the retail box version, it will last much longer then a digital copy. Digital games are only good for free 2 play games, or on my ipod.

bread's done
Back