GoGamer.com 48/72hr Madness - Outfit (360) $18, Company of Heroes (DVD) $33 and more

[quote name='amusedtoe']Well bah, I paid the bit extra for the slightly better shipping (since their dirt cheap shipping went up from last time I ordered from them) and it hasn't even shipped yet.[/quote]
Same, I placed in my order on the 22nd with priority mail and when I go to check on it's progress I still get "Processing"

I ordered Company of Heroes back on the 22nd. Maybe I ****ed up my email address and/or password (I was a new customer), but I never received a conformation email, I can't seem to log in on their site (I've tried more than one email address I might have used), and my credit card hasn't been charged yet. Are they that backordered with this game? Is GoGamer.com known for being a glitchy site or having ordering issues?

I failed to print or write down my confirmation number, so I suppose I deserve this. Just wondering if the game should've at least been charged to my card by now.

Usually they're really good about this kind of thing so I'd have to guess they're backordered to have not shipped orders by now.

[quote name='jollydwarf']I ordered Company of Heroes back on the 22nd. Maybe I ****ed up my email address and/or password (I was a new customer), but I never received a conformation email, I can't seem to log in on their site (I've tried more than one email address I might have used), and my credit card hasn't been charged yet. Are they that backordered with this game? Is GoGamer.com known for being a glitchy site or having ordering issues?

I failed to print or write down my confirmation number, so I suppose I deserve this. Just wondering if the game should've at least been charged to my card by now.[/quote]

Did you pick dirt cheap shipping? That could take up to 10 business days depend on where you live, USPS is real slow an takes their time. Shipping to CA takes 3-5 days. Keep checking your credit card on the status, I am thinking Gogamer might have processed it Monday and your CC hasn't updated the status yet.

I ordered it Sunday night and its still proccessing :( I got the 3-5 day shipping for only an extra buck fifity, didn't want to take the chance of 15 days! Anywho, I got CoH :) The demo pwned, I was thinking about The Outfit but I couldn't bring myself to it. Well I hope I get it by friday or saturday >_

Did you pick dirt cheap shipping?

Why yes, yes I did. I'm not in a hurry to get the game, per se, but I am kind of concerned as to what happened with the order (i.e. I screwed up my email address, as I never received any confirmation email and my card hasn't been charged, obviously). We shall see.

EDIT: Well, it's showing up on my online "Unbilled Activity", so it looks like everything worked out in the end and we all learned a valuable lesson. Yay.

Has anybody gotten their Company of Heroes yet? Cause mine is still in processing and I'm getting a little worried :whistle2:\ Shouldn't take that long to ship a game.

Well if it gives you guys any comfort my Company of Heroes shipped yesterday. I've ordered from GoGamer a ton and I've never had a problem with them so I wouldn't worry from that standpoint. If you think you entered something wrong or whatever I would have gotten in contact with customer service or something.

Well it looks like their having some problems: Link

Hi everyone,

First off, thanks for shopping with us. We really appreciate your business! Some of you have been with us for a long time and we really do appreciate it.

As you can see why launched a new website recently and whenever that happens there are certain unknown consequences that occur. And unfortunately, a problem has come to light that has taken us by surprise and is causing problems with some orders. Some orders that were placed in recent days have fallen into a crack that is proving very difficult to pry out. It is a technical problem that we have to fix right to keep everyone's order info and data properly secured.

If you are one of these orders that have been in the processing state for longer than normal, we see your order and we are working round the clock to fix the problem and fulfill it. This is especially affecting quite a few folks who ordered COH on Madness the other day. We apologize profusely for the inconvenience.

We'll have to launch a good special to make up for the inconvenience
wink.gif

Thanks everyone for being patient and once the issue is fixed I will let everyone know.

Regards,
Jason

I was gonna cancel my CoH order and just buy it in a store but now that I know whats wrong and that there may be something special coming I won't :p But damnit its gonna be another week cause of 3-5 day shipping and the order prolly won't be proccessed till next week.

I ordered the outfit with dirt cheap shipping on the 27th and it arrived the next day. Why cant all packages be that fast? I dont even live anywhere near where they sent it from too.

My CoH just shipped out today according to the email. I picked Dirt Cheap Shipping because although I'm interested in playing it, I have a ton of papers I need to turn in next week.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Did everyone receive their games yet? Mine was shipped out on the 21st and still no sign of it.[/QUOTE]
I got The Outfit last week sometime.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Did everyone receive their games yet? Mine was shipped out on the 21st and still no sign of it.[/QUOTE]
Mine showed up in hackensack today

bread's done
Back