GoGamer.com 48 Hour Sale - Republic Commando $34.90

m1lesteg

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Some pretty decent-looking deals this time. Nothing that caught my fancy personally, but maybe someone here will want something.

Lock On: Modern Air Combat - $12.90

Warcraft 3 Battle Chest - $24.90

Star Wars: Republic Commando - $34.90

Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow - $10.90

I believe you can use their 2-dollar shipping with these deals.

Edit: For some reason the links don't appear to be showing up once posted, even though they work when I preview the post. You can just go to gogamer.com, and the sale info should be on the left.

That's a great price for RC, considering it just hit shelves.

And yes, you can use the "dirt cheap" shipping option with the 48-Hour Madness deals.

That Battle Chest catches my eye, but so does the Best Buy Greatest Hits deal. If only money grew on trees..... (P.S., thanks for the info)

P.S.S. Check this out

This looks pretty good, if only for the free gamepad.

FYI, eCost.com has SW: Republic Commando (PC) for $30 ($34 after the lame handling fee). Add it to your cart to get the cheap price.

http://www.ecost.com/ecost/shop/detail.asp?DPNo=184655

I've ordered from both Gogamer and eCost in the past month. Both sites are good, but Gogamer's $1.99 shipping took 8 days. Ecost's "free" ground shipping took two days, so eCost is a little cheaper in this case and generally a lot faster.

-DM

Hey, for these kind of 48 hour sale, are the game they sell used? Because I just received my copy of Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow and it appears to be opened, because there is a piece of tape on top of the original circular seal and the box is all beat up.

I have not bought anything from Gogamer before, this is first time I buy from them. Please let me know what you guys think.

Edit: Please comment on the thread I make, here. Thanks.

bread's done
Back