GoGamer.com 48h Madness - Borthers in Arms, Prince of Persia 2

[quote name='Sejad']or you could just DL these games for free, no matter my pc sucks and cant run most new games anyways.[/quote]

but is downloading commercial games legal? think not.

not that i care... but those are good prices.

Awwwwww...what happened to Dirt Cheap Shipping?????

I wanted to order BiA and PoP, but $6 shipping????!!!!

I really am a cheapass!

Yeah, the lack of Dirt Cheap shipping bothers me as well. I always ordered 2 games at a time due to it being available previously but now I can't see myself doing the same at the higher shipping rates so I guess I'll just pick up BiA.

Edit: And it's out of stock. Wow, never saw that happen with anything listed on GoGamer before but now quite a few titles are listed as out of stock.

The shipping's still cheap enough. I just saw $60 for two games-I mean those are still good games for under $10! And shame on Sejad!

BEWARE: While neither Brothers in Arms or Prince of Persia 2 are on the boycott Starforce list (the sequals are though) both contain this warning at the Ubisoft Store:

[quote name='Ubisoft Store']NOTICE: This game contains technology intended to prevent copying that may conflict with some DVD-RW, and virtual drives.[/QUOTE]

That is the same warning Ubi gives on all their starforced games so it's highly likely they contain Starforce as well.

Thanks for the warning, I've never had any obvious problems with Starforce but I know a lot of people have issues with it. Anyway, BiA is now back in stock on the site.

[quote name='PenguinMaster']BEWARE: While neither Brothers in Arms or Prince of Persia 2 are on the boycott Starforce list (the sequals are though) both contain this warning at the Ubisoft Store:

That is the same warning Ubi gives on all their starforced games so it's highly likely they contain Starforce as well.[/quote]

HAHAHAHA this still does not prevent me for playing burnt games(btw I dont burn them I get them in Chinatown!!! so I dont care what people think) the Starforce does not prevent people now a days to play emulated games just disconnect your cd+dvd drives.......and there is other stuff you got to do.

[quote name='talon20299']Yeah, the lack of Dirt Cheap shipping bothers me as well. I always ordered 2 games at a time due to it being available previously but now I can't see myself doing the same at the higher shipping rates so I guess I'll just pick up BiA.[/quote]

On the Gogamer forums, Jason of Gogamer said the following when asked what happened to GoGamer's Dirt Cheap shipping:
http://forum.gogamer.com/showthread.php?p=83#post83

Def,

Yes, Dirt Cheap shipping will be returning later this week. We had a hiccup in the migration. Don't worry we know it is a popular feature. ;-) Thanks for asking about it.

Jason

[quote name='Sejad']HAHAHAHA this still does not prevent me for playing burnt games(btw I dont burn them I get them in Chinatown!!! so I dont care what people think) the Starforce does not prevent people now a days to play emulated games just disconnect your cd+dvd drives.......and there is other stuff you got to do.[/QUOTE]

to me, this is even worse than downloading an iso of a game. You are supporting bootlegging finacially. When the price of games hits $100 because of bootlegs (well, among other things like increased production costs, ect), thank yourself in your stupid youthful days.

bread's done
Back