GoGamer.com is fantastic!!

Scorch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
72 (100%)
Just thought I'd throw that out there. I ordered LA Rush for $2.90, chose "dirt cheap" shipping.. which means it'll arrive in 10-14 days. I ordered it on the 7th (Friday) and it arrived here today, Monday the 10th. That's fantastic! And i'm not close to their company by any means, i'm over two thousand miles away. Let this post convince you if you're on the edge about ordering from them, GoGamer.com is fantastic! I still can't believe it got here this quick.. I paid more for shipping on bestbuy.com and it took a week to get here.. these guys had it over the weekend.. Anyone else have great experiences with these guys?

I've only placed a couple of orders with them and their shipping has always taken the amount of time shown on their site. Granted, I'm pretty sure they shipped my games UPS. :bomb:

However, I agree that their (GoGamer) service in general is pretty damn good. Once the package leaves their warehouse/distribution center it's out of their hands anyway so I can't really hold that slow shipping time against them.

[quote name='Scorch']Just thought I'd throw that out there. I ordered LA Rush for $2.90, chose "dirt cheap" shipping.. which means it'll arrive in 10-14 days. I ordered it on the 7th (Friday) and it arrived here today, Monday the 10th. That's fantastic! And i'm not close to their company by any means, i'm over two thousand miles away. Let this post convince you if you're on the edge about ordering from them, GoGamer.com is fantastic! I still can't believe it got here this quick.. I paid more for shipping on bestbuy.com and it took a week to get here.. these guys had it over the weekend.. Anyone else have great experiences with these guys?[/quote]

I've been buying from them for years. Not once have I ever had a problem with them. Their "48 hour Madness" sales are awesome and you can often pick up some great deals, particularly for PC games.

I ordered from them once and chose one step up from dirt cheap shipping and my game took over 3 weeks to get to me. I'm sure it was a fluke, and it seems like I was the only one to really have a problem. The customer service was fast but not very helpful/reassuring. The price was so right though I would probably order from them again.

I have ordered three times from them - everytime the orders have shown up in 2-3 days. They have my vote of confidence.

At inboxdollars.com you can shop through their affiliate link type setup for gogamer.com and get 3% cash back. Not a bad deal, considering I was shopping their anyway. Now I just login to inboxdollars and shop through their link, as much as I buy doesn't take me that long to get to the 30 bucks or whatever to request a check. They are legit, I've cashed out before. Might as well squeeze every deal you can.

Gogamer fucked me on an order once. Ordered Battlefield 1942 when it first came out for half what it was normally going for. They sent me 2 copies and billed me twice when I had only ordered one. I screengrab every single one of my online orders for proof, and it showed 1 order.

Talked to a manager about returning it and he insisted I had to pay shipping back for their mistake. Called my credit card company explained the situation and they told me they'll do a charge back. fuck Gogamer, sold the extra copy to my friend for $15, and we enjoyed many games on the same server :)

This was sometime in 2001 (2002?) haven't ordered from them since, so they might be better now.

bread's done
Back