GoGamer.com Labor Day Madness Up!

GoGamer.com - Jason

Official Representative
Hey guys,

Just a heads up. GoGamer will be launching a BIG Labor day Weekend Madness tomorrow night Thursday, 9/3/09 and running it through the long weekend. I think it's the biggest we've ever run. Lots of low prices.

Ok here it is. Prices have been entered, but may not appear for a few more minutes. Holiday sales like this absolutely swamp our shipping dept. so please try to hang in there if your package takes a couple days to ship.

The newsletter will be out in a little bit. Also, before anyone says it, sorry but on the super low priced items I cannot offer free shipping. If we did I'd be in the unemployment line. ;) Help us make some room for the new games coming in Q4'.

http://www.gogamer.com/48-Hour-Madness_stcVVcatId544567VVviewcat.htm

FragFX V2 w/ Call of Duty 4 for PS3 $89.90
FragFX V2 STANDARD EDITION w/ Call of Duty 4 for PS3 $79.90
Aion with PlayNC 60 Day Time Card Bundle for PC $61.90
Birds of Prey for Xbox 360 $44.90
Birds of Prey for PS3 $44.90
Need for Speed: Shift for PS3 $53.90
Rise of Flight for PC $29.90
Raven Squad for PC $26.99
Wolfenstein for PC $29.99
Hearts of Iron III for PC $26.90
Fallout 3 for PC $32.90
Call of Duty 4 GOTY for PC $27.90
Maelstrom for PC $0.01
Shadowrun for PC $0.01
FarCry 2 for PC $14.90
Rainbox Six Vegas 2 for PC $2.90
Prince of Persia for PC $2.90
MySims for PC $2.00
Jade Empire for PC $2.00
Unreal Anthology for PC $4.90
Call of Juarez for PC $1.00
Battlestations Midway for PC $1.00
Hidden and Dangerous 2 for PC $2.00
Infernal for PC $1.00
Just Cause for PC $1.00
Prey for PC $1.00
GTA Classics for PC $1.00
Two Worlds for PC $2.90
Lord of the Rings Shadows of Angmar for PC Special Edition $1.00
Red Alert 2 Sleeve for PC $1.00
The Movies for PC $2.00
Turning Point Fall of Liberty $2.00
Mercenaries 2 for PC $3.90
Garfield Tale of Two Kitties $2.00
Age of Conan CE for PC $7.90
Age of Conan Reg. Ed. For PC $5.90
FIFA 09 for PC $3.90
Unreal Tournament for PC $6.90
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition Colonies (I) for PC $5.90
Eragon (I) for PC $0.01
Titlebout Champsionship Boxing (I) for PC $1.90
Heroes of Might and Magic 5 (I) for PC $7.90
The Mark (I) for PC $1.90
Tomb Raider Annivesary (I) for PC $5.90
Frontline Berlin 1945 (I) for PC $2.90
Faces of War (I) for PC $2.90
Paraworld (I) for PC $1.00
Turok (I) for PC $3.90
Boxblox Deluxe for PC $1.90
Virtua Cop 2 (I) for PC $2.90
Tank Offensive (I) for PC $2.90
Superpower (I) for PC $3.90
War Soldiers (I) for PC $2.90
Conflict Desert Storm II for PC $2.90
Breed (I) for PC $2.90
Combat Flight Simulator 3 (I) for PC $5.90
IL-2 1946 (I) for PC $7.90
Flight Unlimited 3 (I) for PC $1.00
Blazing Angels 2 (I) for PC $4.90
Chessmaster Grandmaster Edition (I) for PC $5.90
Angels vs. Devils (I) for PC $2.90
Virtua Tennis and Virtua Fighter 2 (I) for PC $2.90
Cossacks (I) for PC $2.90
Alpha Prime (I) for PC $1.90
S.A.G.A. Rage of the Vikings (I) for PC $2.90
Gabriel Knight 3 (I) for PC $7.90
Painkiller Black for PC $3.90
Sid Meier's Railroad for PC $3.90
Wolfenstein for Xbox 360 $44.90
Raven Squad for Xbox 360 $35.90
Operation Darkness for Xbox 360 $5.90
Zoids Assault for Xbox 360 $5.90
NCAA Football for PS3 $49.90
Dynasty Warrior 6 Empires for PS3 $32.90
Ghostbusters for PS3 $39.90
Head Coach for PS3 $9.90
Watchmen for PS3 $29.90
Terminator Salvation for PS3 $29.90
Guitar Hero Smash Hits for PS3 $29.90
Guitar Hero 5 for Wii $44.90
Virtua Tennis 2009 for Wii $44.90
Alvin and the Chipmunks for Wii $4.90
Red Steel for Wii $9.90
Imagine Party Babyz for Wii $1.00
NAMCO Battle Collection for PSP $14.90
ATV Off Road Fury for PSP $9.90
Advent Rising for Xbox $1.00
SRS Racing for Xbox $2.00
Total Overdose for Xbox $2.00
Delta Force Blackhawk Down for Xbox $2.00
Driver 3 for Xbox $2.00
Juiced for Xbox $2.00
Tomb Raider Anniversary for PS2 $5.90
Alone in the Dark for PS2 $2.00
Snowblind for PS2 $2.00
Saitek Yellow UFO 4-Port Hub $1.90

If you notice an error (there always seems to be one) let me know and I'll try to fix.

And one more thing, we have much more opportunity to make deals on PC games. That's our core business as most of you know. The console market is just a much tougher environment to find deals on older stuff. Much tighter margins.

If you like console games though, definitely check out GoGamer for new AAA releases, because we are almost always $5-10 dollars cheaper than MSRP.

There are indeed alternatives to Amazon or Gamestop! Check us out CAGers.

Enjoy!

Jason

Last edited by a moderator:
some excellent PC game deals there, gogamer rocks.

p.s. let me know when you have a deal on Dawn of War 2 again, I'm kicking myself that I didn't get it the last time you had it on sale.

[quote name='ya0']isnt LIVE free for pc players?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, only we don't call it that and laugh when companies try to charge us for it.

Some fantastic prices on some older PC games, but I was hoping for some more deals in the $10-$20 range for some games released within the past year.

[quote name='RedSoxFaithful']It's nearly all 2-3 year old PC shovelware...[/QUOTE]

Why do you console-exclusive guys have to come in these threads and ruin your credibility? "nearly all" not even close. Yeah, the really cheap stuff is older than that. "shovelware" isn't an adequate description of much of any of it.

[quote name='RedSoxFaithful']It's nearly all 2-3 year old PC shovelware...[/QUOTE]

no it's not. shovelware means means several titles sold together as one package. the only game that comes close to that in this sale is unreal anthology.

Some stuff I wanted (Jade Empire, Shadowrun) is currently out of stock. What are the chances of them coming back in stock before the sale is over?

Man Jade Empire and Shadow Run are sold out. How sad. Any chance of them coming back or are they gone for the weekend?

[quote name='looski']Man Jade Empire and Shadow Run are sold out. How sad. Any chance of them coming back or are they gone for the weekend?[/QUOTE]
Ordered Shadowrun around 9:30 EST and now backordered. Hopefully they can get a hold of more. I was going to pick up a few more things including another Shadowrun.

Man, I really wanted Jade Empire and Shadowrun. Any chance of them coming back in stock, Jason?

Shadowrun is a fantastic game. I have it on the 360. It'd be even better on the PC.

:lol:

You know, this is funny...I just discovered by looking back through my Gogamer orders that I OWN Myst 5, and have for over a year. It was still in my Amazon cart, and I'd be thinking "hmm, wonder if the price will drop, I'd kind of like to play it".

Aaaaaaah the backlog. :lol:

Bought Prince of Persia, Two Worlds, Mercs 2, Maelstrom, Call of Juarez, GTA Classic Pack.
$20 PC backlog inflation.

Thanks Jason!

hey, jason - slightly off topic, but why couldn't i pre-order demon's soul using paypal? does it break their terms of service or something (using paypal, not ordering demon's souls, grin)? kind of sucked, because i didn't have my credit card handy so i never ended up ordering it.

[quote name='GoGamer.com - Jason']Of course they are sealed. We only sell new products.

Jason[/QUOTE]

Did gogamer restored the shipping services to Puerto Rico, I used to order from u, but then suddenly u stopped shipping to us...I was browsing the site,and it seemed you are shipping to Puerto Rico again...Is that correct ?

Thanks for the deals Jason.

I finally jumped on Prey, you guys have had it on sale before and I've always been meh about it at the prices that were offered (plus no PC to play it well enough), but when you beat Amazon's used price I figured it was worth doing.

I woulda probably got more, but after plunking down over $500 for a new school PC last week (one that can actually play Prey, fyi) I'm tight on available funds, anyway if you guys get a deal on Stalker anytime soon, I'll jump.

Thanks Again :)

Oh for those that care a patch was released for the game that removes the online validation check.

[quote name='uncle5555']Thanks for the deals Jason.

I finally jumped on Prey, you guys have had it on sale before and I've always been meh about it at the prices that were offered (plus no PC to play it well enough), but when you beat Amazon's used price I figured it was worth doing.

I woulda probably got more, but after plunking down over $500 for a new school PC last week (one that can actually play Prey, fyi) I'm tight on available funds, anyway if you guys get a deal on Stalker anytime soon, I'll jump.

Thanks Again :)

Oh for those that care a patch was released for the game that removes the online validation check.[/QUOTE]

You can punch the serial number for Prey into Steam to unlock it there. So, in that sense, there's never been activation credits on it.

Awesome Deal. Picked up Vegas 2, Prince of Persia and Prey. Would of picked up shadowrun and Alone in the Dark but they were backordered. :(

Placed my second big order with you guys, in the past couple of weeks. I'd just recently bought a good gaming PC (from the apparently much hated ibuypower, but I have had no trouble). So I've been grabbing all of the PC games that I missed out on, in the last few years. I'll be keeping an eye out for the Command and Conquer 3 pack, and Red Alert 3.

Okay, people seem to be talking to gogamer.com here. Do they actually have some sort of connection here? I don't think they do. This is CAG... this is just a forum for people to find info. They don't have any direct involvement with companies other than maybe getting some referral cash for promoting deals.

Picked up GTA collection, Painkiller Black, Operation Darkness, Zoids Assault, Heroes of Might and Magic V and a USB Hub. Hopefully the 360 games don't suck too fiercely, they didn't look terrible by footage. Operation Darkness seems like a ripoff of Valkyria Chronicles with magic added and Zoids seems like the average turn based strategy.

Snagged Prince of Persia, Rainbow Vegas 2, Call of Juarez, Battlestations: Midway, and Maelstrom for about $7 + $7.99 shipping... checked steam and all 5 are for sale, would have been a total of $110. Thanks Gogamer!

I got LotR Online, Age of Conan, and The Movies. I couldn't bring myself to pay $10 shipping for AoC CE, but otherwise, many of these are great deals.Thanks GoGamer!

All I received was a processing notification. So it doesn't look like mine shipped, either. I bet the site was slammed with orders, though.

bread's done
Back