GoGamer.com Madness - Call of Juarez for PC - $3.90

$11.90 for Vice City JC? wasn't it just like $3? It's $5 on Amazon. Avatar for $4x.xx? It has an MSRP of $39.99 (though it's been on sale lately everywhere for $20).. and L4D GOTY is STILL $45.xx on the 360.. the MSRP is either $19.99 or $29.99

What's going on? GoGamer used to have awesome deals.

[quote name='Scorch']$11.90 for Vice City JC? wasn't it just like $3? It's $5 on Amazon. Avatar for $4x.xx? It has an MSRP of $39.99 (though it's been on sale lately everywhere for $20).. and L4D GOTY is STILL $45.xx on the 360.. the MSRP is either $19.99 or $29.99

What's going on? GoGamer used to have awesome deals.[/QUOTE]

I don't think it's on sale anymore. I bought Vice City for 90 cents when it was on sale a couple weeks ago, along with Oblivion GOTY ($1.90), Infernal (90 cents), Thief ($1.90) and Hidden & Dangerous 2 (this was free).

$3.90 for Call of Juarez isn't too shabby, but shipping and tax kills it for me.

[quote name='GoGamer']Everyone do me a favor. Just go to our madness page;

http://www.gogamer.com/48-Hour-Madness-_stcVVcatId551271VVviewcat.htm

and buy a copy of Call of Juarez. I am tired of seeing it in my warehouse...please stop the insanity...

GoGamer[/QUOTE]

I already own CoJ - bought it long time ago.
I think I got it from Best Buy. I forgot. Been too long.

So, anyone who missed a kick-ass Western-themed shooter....COJ (Original) is good.

I have COJ: Bound in Blood, but ain't even got around to it.

Hey I bought a whole bunch of street fighter pads from you guys but didn't get the chun li one because it never went on sale for PS3. Any chance those will go on sale?

[quote name='MysterD']I already own CoJ - bought it long time ago.
I think I got it from Best Buy. I forgot. Been too long.

So, anyone who missed a kick-ass Western-themed shooter....COJ (Original) is good.

I have COJ: Bound in Blood, but ain't even got around to it.[/QUOTE]

COJ is great but BiB is EVEN BETTER.

I did my part with Call of Juarez a few months ago from you guys :D

Because of my gigantic backlog though I won't play it for a while. The sequel (prequel) is pretty good, and I've heard this is relatively good too-I think cheapy likes it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Adamu Kuezada']Hey I bought a whole bunch of street fighter pads from you guys but didn't get the chun li one because it never went on sale for PS3. Any chance those will go on sale?[/QUOTE]
I'm still waiting on my one Crimson Viper 360 one, so be glad you got any at all. :bomb:

I'm stoked i signed up for the madness emails! Ive gotten so many steals on some awesome games! THANKS GOGAMER!! :applause:

bread's done
Back