PS3 Haze $9.90
PS3 Need For Speed Shift $53.90
Wii Agatha Christie: Evil Under The Sun $7.90
Wii Agatha Christie: Then There Was None $7.90
Wii Celebrity Sport Showdown $7.90
Wii Guitar Hero5 $49.90

http://www.gogamer.com/48-Hour-Madness_stcVVcatId544567VVviewcat.htm

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Stuntman $8.90 shipped. Worth it?[/QUOTE]
Depends on if you like stunt driving enough to suffer through a lot of trial and error gameplay. I think there was a demo of the game on either XBL or PSN, I forget which.

Never ordered from Gogamer.com before... are there any shipping deals? I was thinking about getting Metal Slug for the PSP for $12.90 but with shipping it's about the same as getting it from Amazon.

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Haha, I like how he seperates console games as "Video Games"[/QUOTE]

:lol:

didn't catch it the first time around but that was funny....

PC games count damnit.... if you play them, don't they entertain too?

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Stuntman $8.90 shipped. Worth it?[/QUOTE]

Way underrated game. More than worth a purchase at less than $10.

why call it 48 hour madness when it clearly last longer than 48 hours? i ordered red faction gw for ps3 from last one and haze and jericho from this one but what really has me anxious on it arriving is stronghold for 3.90 I played stronghold legends until it was scratched beyond all repair. it was a really fun game. i'm hoping legends can compare but for 3.90 how can i go wrong. i'm takin a bigger chance with haze and jericho

[quote name='Sulik2']Way underrated game. More than worth a purchase at less than $10.[/QUOTE]
I really enjoyed the demo for this game, but its very very frustrating at times. i played the first on for ps2 as well and if you liked it this one is leaps and bounds better

[quote name='ddemaree07']why call it 48 hour madness when it clearly last longer than 48 hours? i ordered red faction gw for ps3 from last one and haze and jericho from this one but what really has me anxious on it arriving is stronghold for 3.90 I played stronghold legends until it was scratched beyond all repair. it was a really fun game. i'm hoping legends can compare but for 3.90 how can i go wrong. i'm takin a bigger chance with haze and jericho[/QUOTE]

Because marketing.

[quote name='ddemaree07']why call it 48 hour madness when it clearly last longer than 48 hours?[/QUOTE]
It used to only last 48 hours. Some games started carrying over from Madness to Madness, I think, or they just started repeating the same one back to back, and eventually it became what it is now.

Guess they just never felt like changing the name?

Twice Gogamer.com sent European games, while making a VERY minimal effort (an "I") to indicate this. I contacted customer service for a refund, but they were unwilling to pay for shipping.

Beware.

Stuntman is totally worth the price. It's a lot more forgiving than the original and a total blast to play. No one plays multiplayer online anymore, but the single player stuff is so awesome.

[quote name='DesertEagleXIX']Twice Gogamer.com sent European games, while making a VERY minimal effort (an "I") to indicate this. I contacted customer service for a refund, but they were unwilling to pay for shipping.

Beware.[/QUOTE]

GoGamer does frequently sell European versions of games, but I've never encountered a problem with any of them. If they run, then what's the issue?

bread's done
Back