GoGamer Green Friday Madness

Me (one hundred and) too on not having had any problems with GoGamer. I've probably been ordering from them for close to a decade.

I just noticed that "Space Unlimited Compilation (I)" isn't listed in the madness deals, but is marked down to $22.90. Considering it includes Sins of a Solar Empire, Space Assault, Darkstar One, and Galactic Civilizations II Ultimate Edition, it's probably a better deal than getting the listed Galactic Civilizations II Ultimate alone for $24.90.

Does anybody know if Race On being imported would cause region problems when you try to register it to Steam (it's one of those games that requires Steam even for boxed copies)? It's only $4 more for a US copy from Amazon.

$50 for Razer Lachesis is the only thing I'm seeing as much of a deal, and even there it's not good enough to bite. Though that mouse is absolutely sick.

If they are taking a good while to ship out it must be the holidays slowing them down. I've boughten from them about 20 different times and they always ship very quick. It does take a good while to get here though as they are on the other side of the continent from me. As for the deals nothing too good on this sale for me.

When did Planescape Torment re-release? Last I saw it was $50ish on ebay for a used CD version. Anyone know if this DVD contains Soulbringer? And, since the picture indicates it's a Euro version, how well it plays with NA computers. (I ask because when I bought the Euro-version of the Fallout collection and couldn't get out of the first cave without the game crashing.)

I'm set for games, but I am looking at the razer mousepad. I've been meaning to get a mousepad for my razer mouse, as well as another razer mouse (as you can tell I love razer). Anyone that has the eXactMat able to give a review? Coincidentally that was the pad I was looking at before, so I just wanted to know what I might be getting myself into.

[quote name='watcher0']When did Planescape Torment re-release? Last I saw it was $50ish on ebay for a used CD version. Anyone know if this DVD contains Soulbringer? And, since the picture indicates it's a Euro version, how well it plays with NA computers. (I ask because when I bought the Euro-version of the Fallout collection and couldn't get out of the first cave without the game crashing.)[/QUOTE]
Shouldn't be any difference at all, AFAIK. Fallout crashing on you was probably more of an issue with the game in general, not the specific version you played being imported.

I just jumped on Planescape.... Over the years I've heard much praise for this game, which has recently driven me towards looking to trade for it... this is the perfect opportunity to finally snag it for myself.

I would also recommend the Razer exactMat for those of you who could use a new mouse pad. I bought mine from Amazon a little over 6 months ago and it is great. It is made of sturdy aluminum, making it quite possibly the last mouse pad you will ever need.

*edit* fusion, get the mousepad.

Picked up a PS3 Lego Indiana 2 for the kids. Not a great deal by any means but still saved $10

My order shipped within an hour of placing it yesterday, and is estimated to arrive on Monday. Granted, that's Fedex shipping, but it only cost $1 more than saver shipping.

Never had a problem with GoGamer.

[quote name='infini2001']They are extremely slow in shipping games.
I ordered a few games 3:30 am on BF day (26th).
They are still PROCESSING!!!
They even don't answer my email!
Not good at Shipping nor customer service...[/QUOTE]

That sucks man. I had no problems mine and received my orders earlier in the week.

Nothing for me here. Hopefully there will be something for me next week on their "Red Friday" deals. Better yet, I hope there isn't because my wallet is already suffering lol

1st post here but needed to comment (reg'd for some time). The bad gogamer experiences here shock me. Been using them for a few years now for everything from bargain PC games to console games. Always found their customer service competent, courteous and responsive. While their dirt cheap shipping is slow I usually don't order things I need the next day (use B&M for that). Their sales are without any doubt the best. Getting recent PC games for so cheap is great (Rainbow Six 2 Las Vegas for $3).

The Baldur's Gate compilation is out of stock :( It's not that big of a deal since I can buy it for around the same price elsewhere. I did pick up Planescape as a present for myself though because it sounded like an interesting game. I've also had all good experiences with gogamer.

[quote name='infini2001']Their review score is 2.86/10 for last 6 months at Resellersrating.com

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/GoGamer[/QUOTE]

Surprising, I've NEVER had an issue with them. Great prices, great CS, and when I select 5-8 business day shipping, it usually gets to me in 2. I love GoGamer and will continue to support them.

I've shopped at gogamer a lot in the past few years, and I've had good experiences with them.

I do have ONE gripe, though. The most recent PC game I ordered from them was shipped in a padded mailer and arrived with the box crunched in places :/

For those of us who are OCD about our game box condition, this was a letdown.

What happened to shipping the games in the nice square boxes? Please bring those back and no more padded mailers :p

bread's done
Back