GoGamer Madness 1/23 - GHWT Band Kit (360/Wii) $100 and more

anyone played Adevent rising? i heard it is epic and has some an amazing musical score... though i could be dead wrong.

BOOO no PS3 GHWT, i've got a friend who keeps talking about wanting this. He'd finally bite and i'd stop getting asked to find him a deal if PS3 was included.....

Edit: $44 shipping = ouch. Still cheaper than everywhere else though.

[quote name='Darklighter']What does the "I" mean, international version or something? I'm considering picking this up.[/quote]
Yes, It's likely the Asian version, which if it's like GH III, is really just the region free European version (PAL markings on the case).

pa.132714.7.jpg

If only Amazon had this deal with free shipping.
I'll go to sleep tonight and dream that they PM.
I know it won't happen, but I can still dream.

[quote name='klmklm']Great deal, I would jump on it if not for the shipping.
smile.gif
[/quote]

this.

someone should update the title.

What was the shipping when it was at its regular price. If it has always been $44 to ship this big box, then $144 is still hella less than $234 and if you compare to states that have high sales taxes (e.g. 8%; MI is 6%) then you're still saving compared to ~$207.

What I'm wondering is just how big a total epic fail has GHWT been? Guitar bundles for $50-$60; full band kits for $100? They're basically giving the thing away after only a couple of months! But, has Rock Band so thoroughtly pwned them or what?

[quote name='DirkBelig']What was the shipping when it was at its regular price. If it has always been $44 to ship this big box, then $144 is still hella less than $234 and if you compare to states that have high sales taxes (e.g. 8%; MI is 6%) then you're still saving compared to ~$207.

What I'm wondering is just how big a total epic fail has GHWT been? Guitar bundles for $50-$60; full band kits for $100? They're basically giving the thing away after only a couple of months! But, has Rock Band so thoroughtly pwned them or what?[/quote]

Rock Band 2 was $110 with a free $25 giftcard at Toys R Us a few weeks before Christmas, so its not just guitar hero thats been putting their stuff on sale.

That was a one-time deal (that I unfortunately missed! Drat!) at one retailer. OTOH, GHWT guitar bundles have been $67 at Costco, $60 at Meijer, and $50 at Guitar Center, all within a couple of weeks; now this price slash. If there were a slew of RB2 deals flying around, you'd have a point; but there aren't, so you don't.

Wow, Advent Rising for a buck!

Also, with shipping, Fracture comes out to about the same price everywhere else now ($20).

I'm in for DOAXVB2 (traded mine for filler at GS a while back), and Advent Rising. Glad to see another Xbox title put up for $1. I wanna buy more of these. :)

bread's done
Back