GoGamer Madness (2/23-25) Halo Legendary $60, Unreal 3 (PC) $30, Space Qst Coll. $10

Moto GP 07 looks like a good purchase at that price. From the wiki 06 goes for $5 at GS, so 07 should at least go at twice of that which means I can get full credit for it if I don't like it. Or hopefully the one person on Goozex that is ready to get it will still be there when I get it :p.

In for MotoGP. I'm finding myself with a ton more games on hand thanks to CAG but luckily I'm spending less than normal, too. Thanks, OP.

Couldn't pass up moto gp 07 at this price. Almost missed it because I usually don't check the gogamer threads other than the title.

I think it is worth it at that price. It's a good game, but not many innovations gameplay-wise. I'd pick it up if I had the spare cash right now.

[quote name='Vegan']Am I the only one who picked up Space Quest? heh[/QUOTE]

I would have, but I already have the older version of it. Good times.

I just stopped over and noticed Company of Heroes DVD for $12.90 and Company of Heroes Opposing fronts for $14.90 as well as a bunch of new deals. I orderd a copy of Opposing Fronts as I've been waiting for it to drop to below $30.

Actually, I'd heard the Tribes of the East expansion was stand-alone. Anyone know if it lets you use all the other HoMM V and expansion races in skirmishes?

Kind of like how the Dark Crusade expansion for Dawn of War lets you use all the game and expansion races for singleplayer, if you just own Dark Crusade.

Awww man... I so wanted to get Halo 3 Legendary Edition... I didn't see this until the deal was over, though... Any chance they'll run it again?

It's possible, but not terribly likely. They do occasionally re-do deals though. UT3 for example, has been in the last two or three deal groups.

Edit: Oh, did some searching and I'll post the answer for anyone else who was curious. Tribes of the East DOES let you play with all the goodies from HoMM:V and the HoF expansion, it just doesn't have the extra maps or the campaigns. Does have all the races/heroes/artifacts/whatevers from them for skirmishes though.
Think I'll pick it up since I mostly like HoMM games for the skirmishes anyway, and I'm not likely to find a better deal.

bread's done
Back