GoGamer Madness 2/27: Fear 2 $48/$30, Halo Wars $55 and more

[quote name='msdmoney']Looks like they've added a free shipping option.[/quote]

No, only on certain titles. Dang, they got me to buy DoW2 and now I'm probably going to have to get F.E.A.R.

[quote name='Nohbdy']Dance Factory is only meant to induce vomiting or send to a DDR player you abhor.[/quote]

I don't get the hate for this title. It is pretty cool to be able to put in your own MP3s. Its not great, but there isn't any other way I know of to use your own music unless you use a PC.

[quote name='Malcolm3000g']Gameroomdeals.com has fear 3 for both ps3 and xbox 360 for 40 bucks.Rather wait for halo wars to drop not paying 50.[/QUOTE]

Not to mention free shipping there as well. GoGamer should try a little harder.

Sid Meier's Railroads is worth it. It's not too hard to understand and not very micromanagement-like. I do hate that the campaigns have to end.

I'll have to jump on FEAR 2 for the PC

No worries Jason. Gogamer is a good company with good service. My order for FEAR 2 went in last night. I was waiting for somebody to put it on sale!

-HM

[quote name='GoGamer.com - Jason']Ya we try to make money.

Jason[/QUOTE]

Heresy, go home and think about what you've done!

DoW2 still sitting there tempting me... Makes me hate my 360 for diverting my time away from the glory of PC gaming.

[quote name='Hollow Man']No worries Jason. Gogamer is a good company with good service. My order for FEAR 2 went in last night. I was waiting for somebody to put it on sale!

-HM[/quote]

Thanks guys. I'm just having a little fun. :)

Jason

[quote name='turls']No, only on certain titles. Dang, they got me to buy DoW2 and now I'm probably going to have to get F.E.A.R.[/QUOTE]

Good to see that, at least. It does make some of these deals a lot more enticing.

bread's done
Back