GoGamer Madness 3/24

[quote name='sandman8288']Lol, Rogue Warrior sure has dropped like rock.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, not without reason. Played it some at a friends house that rented it. It is garbage.

I'm tempted by Rogue Warrior just to play for the platinum, hmmm.

*edit* Never mind, non stacking difficulty trophies and online trophies = fuck that.

Rogue Warrior (Actual Script):

Commander: What's your status?

Dick Marcinko: It's a total goat fuck...goddamned KPA were waiting for us! My men are dead...

Commander: Jesus Christ...ABORT!

Dick Marcinko: fuck NO!

I'm almost tempted to get this game just for the hilarious script which was written with pure awesome! I'll maybe wait until it's $10 or less. Call me crazy...but I never buy bad games...unless it's SO bad it transcends into the realm of sweet comedy. :)

bfbc:2 is tempting
kinda thought about re5 gold or gta collection
think im gona skip this one though, gota save my money for something i really want.

last week I order the SFIV fightpad for the PS3 and they gave me a free PC game ( Maelstorm ) . I didnt even order it , but it was in the box so I thought maybe they gave it to me . Has this happened to anyone else ??

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']last week I order the SFIV fightpad for the PS3 and they gave me a free PC game ( Maelstorm ) . I didnt even order it , but it was in the box so I thought maybe they gave it to me . Has this happened to anyone else ??[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's been offered for free before, or 1 cent. Apparently they can't give it away, so they're just throwing it in with other sales now!

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']Rogue Warrior (Actual Script):

Dick Marcinko: It's a total goat fuck...goddamned KPA were waiting for us! My men are dead...

I'm almost tempted to get this game just for the hilarious script which was written with pure awesome! I'll maybe wait until it's $10 or less. Call me crazy...but I never buy bad games...unless it's SO bad it transcends into the realm of sweet comedy. :)[/QUOTE]

Damn, now I'm tempted again, hahah.

And a four hour shitty game is much, much better than a 15-20 hour shitty game.

[quote name='MrEKO73']Metro is worth every penny of that $42.90. Unfortunantly, its a great game that no one will buy.[/QUOTE]
I wish I knew if you were joking or not.

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']last week I order the SFIV fightpad for the PS3 and they gave me a free PC game ( Maelstorm ) . I didnt even order it , but it was in the box so I thought maybe they gave it to me . Has this happened to anyone else ??[/QUOTE]
yest on the main page there is a banner at the top of the page that says
Free game with every order todays freebie is Maelstrom.
1 per household while supplies last. Automatically ships with order. No additional shipping charges

however i got the game last year from them for free, but i did have to pay $2.50 shipping.

There is a problem with what was submitted:
spacer.gif
1. Failed to place order with PayPal: ; nested exception is: org.xml.sax.SAXException: Invalid element in com.paypal.soap.api.DoExpressCheckoutPaymentResponseDetailsType - RedirectRequired

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']Rogue Warrior (Actual Script):

I'm almost tempted to get this game just for the hilarious script which was written with pure awesome! I'll maybe wait until it's $10 or less. Call me crazy...but I never buy bad games...unless it's SO bad it transcends into the realm of sweet comedy. :)[/QUOTE]

The exact reason I'm interested in it too. This looks like one of those games that could be so bad that it would be fun to play through.

It happens to me as well. I got the game included in my ordere.
They have banner on the top of their web page saing that every order comes with free game. "Today game is Malestorm". That is why you got it.:)

I bought a PS3 copy of Poop Warrior.

Someone has to support it so they'll make Poop Warrior II starring Gary Busey

bread's done
Back