GoGamer Madness - 4/21

they start sending emails, before actually adjusting the prices.

just be patient, they should be updated in a minute

[quote name='sukru']they start sending emails, before actually adjusting the prices.

just be patient, they should be updated in a minute[/quote]

ah, thanks for the info.

It's like a catch 22 with these awesome deals. The prices are excellent, but I have trouble justifying a purchase when the shipping is MORE than the product :(

Is Conan CE worth 18 bucks shipped? It's amazing the CE is that cheap already and while I'd probably only play it a month it gives me the feeling the game will go Tabula Rasa soon.

[quote name='Wildcat1080']It's like a catch 22 with these awesome deals. The prices are excellent, but I have trouble justifying a purchase when the shipping is MORE than the product :([/QUOTE]

This is like saying I'm not willing to buy it even though with shipping it's still cheaper than anywhere else.

quit being spoiled.

[quote name='xycury']This is like saying I'm not willing to buy it even though with shipping it's still cheaper than anywhere else.

quit being spoiled.[/quote]
Except that it *is* the same price as pretty much everywhere else once you add in the shipping.

Newegg has the AoC CE for about $20 shipped, BF2 for about $12 shipped, etc, so these aren't really amazing deals for me.

[quote name='Wildcat1080']Except that it *is* the same price as pretty much everywhere else once you add in the shipping.

Newegg has the AoC CE for about $20 shipped, BF2 for about $12 shipped, etc, so these aren't really amazing deals for me.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, so why did you waste time posting when you could be filling out your billing address and credit card at Newegg?

I tend to buy big orders from GoGamer.... usually not worth going onesy twosy, but worth it when you can get 5 titles for only 5 shipped.... spreads out that shipping charge alot more affordable.

[quote name='Squarehard']nothing too great this week. thanks cheapy!
ig.jpg
[/quote]

Same here.

$2 for a PC game, wow. Though, I didn't even like the hulk movies, much less would probably like the game. I think I have nearly all of these in my box of old games in the attic. But they are a pretty good price I have to say. Nearly all of them cost less than my lunch. :p

[quote name='xycury']Awesome, so why did you waste time posting when you could be filling out your billing address and credit card at Newegg?

I tend to buy big orders from GoGamer.... usually not worth going onesy twosy, but worth it when you can get 5 titles for only 5 shipped.... spreads out that shipping charge alot more affordable.[/QUOTE]

How do you get the shipping to stay at only $5? I tried putting together five or six items in my cart and shipping was like $14. Also, they charge tax for California. I would bite on some of these deals, but I'm not going to pay ridiculous shipping and tax for a handful of games.

after reading a post about how someone said they got BF2 from newegg.com for 12. well you can actually get it for $9.99 if you chose egg saver as your shipping method..and it's the retail copy not just a sleeve like gogamer is offering.

just thought i would add that

[quote name='Wildcat1080']It's like a catch 22 with these awesome deals. The prices are excellent, but I have trouble justifying a purchase when the shipping is MORE than the product :([/quote]

Here's some justification, just add the average cost of shipping ($3 or $4 if you get standard) and subtract that amount from a price you've seen in store, and bang instant "I'm saving $20" or something like that...thats my process anyhow.

just telling you guys armed assault is on backorder i ordered it and it tells me after i ordered but still a good deal no complaining also ordered unreal 3 i would totally get off steam but not big on Digital downloading

[quote name='bojay1997']How do you get the shipping to stay at only $5? I tried putting together five or six items in my cart and shipping was like $14. Also, they charge tax for California. I would bite on some of these deals, but I'm not going to pay ridiculous shipping and tax for a handful of games.[/QUOTE]

I had added a bunch of pc titles, they were cheap, shipping started at 2.99 and it added a dollar per title afterward.

I think it was

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back