GoGamer Madness (6/6-)

Are these prices right, when I click the link they are higher than listed. Is there some kind of coupon code for them?

Edit: Do these not start for 1 more hour? Because it is 11pm west coast still.

[quote name='Fuzi0n']Are these prices right, when I click the link they are higher than listed. Is there some kind of coupon code for them?

Edit: Do these not start for 1 more hour? Because it is 11pm west coast still.[/quote]
Same. Hope the listed prices become true as I might get a couple.

Both Advent Rising and Riddick are awesome must play worthy games .... but of course neither are 360 freaking compatible.

Probably just a matter of the deals not being up yet. Gotta remember that Cheapy lives in the land of tomorrow so through the magic of rips in the time space continuum he can post deals before they become deals!

What's a criminal shame though is that Riddick isn't BC and probably never will be or at $3 would be a must buy even for those that already have it. I honestly thought Advent Rising was worth a purchase on the cheap since it was fun despite the bugs but that's not BC either.

UT3's a bit tempting. Heard quite a bit of negative info on it, but $20 for the collector's edition with a shirt doesn't seem too horrible.

Addendum: Shits, dirt cheap shipping of $6? That's not dirt cheap. That's not dirt cheap at all! Though I guess $26 still isn't so bad.

[quote name='SqueeMK2']Addendum: Shits, dirt cheap shipping of $6? That's not dirt cheap. That's not dirt cheap at all! Though I guess $26 still isn't so bad.[/quote]
Must be because of the shirt...usually shipping is $3.

heck yeah bought chronicles and advent. thx alot :D. been wanting to finish chronicles of riddick and i always wanted advent rising so gg for me

OK...I just can't resist UT3 any longer. I'm a sucker for any extras, and a shirt is just too temping in addition to the regular CE goodies. Might as well pick up a second copy for a friend that I know will like it. The shipping is a bummer though, 2 copies are $8 for shipping. Wish I saw more games on the sale that interested me since shipping would be full price anyway...Crusader Kings and Domination sound look good deals but they just don't seem like games I'd be able to get into.

The T-shirt should look like this btw, since I didn't see it listed on the product page:
http://www.gogamer.com/moduleimages/130/UnrealTourn3_TShirt_Bonus.jpg

Oh, and small correction: the price for Timeshift is $4.90, not $14.90. I almost overlooked it until I saw the real price in the right panel, for that I'll definitly pick up a copy.

Just ordered the Buttkicker. Shipping was $12.99. Hoping it compliments my ax360 5.1 headphones which have a sub out. Also got Timeshift for $4.90, shipping was $1 more.

I'd like to thank CheapyD and the Internal Revenue Service.

UT3 is tempting but the game isnt all that great and the shipping pretty much kills it. im still waiting for COD4 PC for cheap.

[quote name='supraazn']Both Advent Rising and Riddick are awesome must play worthy games .... but of course neither are 360 freaking compatible.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='letsgetacid']It should be noted that Timeshift is 4.90, not 14.90[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up guys. I'd try Advent Rising for that price...if I could play it. It sounded interesting but I skipped it in the day because of the iffy reviews.

Does Timeshift use "activation" or anything? I haven't even tried the demo, but for that price I'd go for it unless there's "activation".

Empire Earth III was tempting for a few seconds until I remembered the mediocre reviews!

it's really a shame that riddick and advent rising are both not backwards compatible at this time. riddick is understandable since theyre trying to sell the remake that's in the works. but advent rising... doubt anyone is working on a remake or anything...

also, beyond good and eviil =(

[quote name='SAGExSDX']it's really a shame that riddick and advent rising are both not backwards compatible at this time. riddick is understandable since theyre trying to sell the remake that's in the works. but advent rising... doubt anyone is working on a remake or anything...

also, beyond good and eviil =([/QUOTE]

Beyond Good and Evil isn't backwards compatible either? That was a really good game. Liked it a lot more than Zelda. Wish it had done better. I picked it up for like $15 or 20 only a few weeks after it launched (Gamecube version)! Maybe if it had launched at some time other than Christmas.

I guess they just announced a sequel, which really surprised me!

[quote name='SqueeMK2']UT3's a bit tempting. Heard quite a bit of negative info on it, but $20 for the collector's edition with a shirt doesn't seem too horrible.

Addendum: Shits, dirt cheap shipping of $6? That's not dirt cheap. That's not dirt cheap at all! Though I guess $26 still isn't so bad.[/QUOTE]

I just bought it off of Ebay for $11 shipped, but I don't think it comes with a shirt.

[quote name='janglypangly']Frack. I purchased UT3 CE yesterday at CCity for $33, thinking it was a great deal :([/quote]Just buy it again and return that copy to CC.

Yea Circuit doesn't care if it's not opened, has the same UPC and it's iffy if they'll even care if it has someone elses price tag on it.

Makes me so irritated still how much quality stuff isn't BC. Even more baffling when they have some of a series in but not others, of course the ones that I want are never on there.

Almost bit on Riddick, but I figured I might as well wait for the remake. Also I read that the PC version has commentary, better graphics, and an extra level; all of which the Xbox version doesn't have. I'd enjoy an FPS better on PC anyway; I hope the remake comes out on both platforms.

[quote name='Master Shake']Just buy it again and return that copy to CC.[/QUOTE]

Will they really let me return? I took off the shrink wrap and installed, but there was no seal, so...

[quote name='Vegan']Almost bit on Riddick, but I figured I might as well wait for the remake. Also I read that the PC version has commentary, better graphics, and an extra level; all of which the Xbox version doesn't have. I'd enjoy an FPS better on PC anyway; I hope the remake comes out on both platforms.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I picked up the PC version for fairly cheap a year or two back.

[quote name='janglypangly']Will they really let me return? I took off the shrink wrap and installed, but there was no seal, so...[/QUOTE]

Buy new copy at GoGamer & Return the Go Gamer copy with CC receipt. No need for CC price Tag on the game. As long as Go Gamer version is NEW & SEALED CC with take it.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Buy new copy at GoGamer & Return the Go Gamer copy with CC receipt. No need for CC price Tag on the game. As long as Go Gamer version is NEW & SEALED CC with take it.[/QUOTE]

Oh snap :) Thanks :D lol

[quote name='msdmoney']I just bought it off of Ebay for $11 shipped, but I don't think it comes with a shirt.[/QUOTE]
Har! Yeah, I just did the same thing. Checked Ebay, then ended up picking up that, Hellgate London Collector's edition, and Dungeon Siege 2 deluxe for $30.

ordered Timeshift and Domination.

I love GoGamer's 48 hour madness sales.

Thanks, op!

I noticed Heroes of Might and Magic 5 is just $7.90.

I ordered that, and Timeshift (it looks like the second game is basically free shipping, so I wanted to order two at once).

bread's done
Back