GoGamer Madness (Path of Neo $29.90, CoD 2 $34.90, Swat 4 $17.90)

I dont really like how their cheap pc games always seem to be european versions......it shouldnt be a problem, but I just dont like it much meh.

[quote name='JoMasta']I dont really like how their cheap pc games always seem to be european versions......it shouldnt be a problem, but I just dont like it much meh.[/QUOTE]

Yea I was just wondering about that and why the imports that only vary in the rating graphic are always cheaper? Quake 4 at least though was Austrailian I think since there was some reference to a .au website on the back of the box. Regardless got to pick up CoD2 at this price.

[quote name='redgopher']I ordered CoD2, but can anyone confirm exactly what's different about it?[/QUOTE]

From what? If you mean because it's an "import" as far as I've ever seen on the ones GoGamer's selling like this it's just a line or two of fine print on the back of the box that's specific to Europe or wherever, and a different ratings graphic on the front. Otherwise it's the exact same game, same box contents, everything's in English so don't worry about having to learn to speak Czech. ;-)

[quote name='Rhett']COD 2 is 25$ on Black Friday at Best Buy or Comp I believe...

BUT I think it sucks.[/QUOTE]

That's the CD, non-collector's edition as well. GoGamer is selling the collector's edition for $35, so its a good deal if you want the extra shit on less media.

[quote name='PenguinMaster']I'm deciding on whether I should buy CoD2 now for $35 or the regular edition on Black Friday for $25 (from Best Buy). What do you guys think?[/QUOTE]

For $10 more you get it on DVD and you get a bonus dvd that includes:

• Select single-player Mission Walk-thrus with DVD-style developer commentary (historical authenticity, game tips, points of interest)
  • Play-by-play recounting of legendary assault of Pointe du Hoc, as told by Ranger Len Lomell, the actual decorated veteran and hero who lived it
  • Interviews and voiceover session footage of in-game voice actors whose credits include Band of Brothers
  • Behind the scenes with Infinity Ward, discussing development of Call of Duty 2
  • Concept art gallery(Art, sketches, storyboards, renders, etc.)
  • Game Trailers
I believe it's worth it, even if it may be a European version.

I think the $10 is worth it since you're still paying $20 under retail for it and there's no gurauntee you'll be able to find it BF.

[quote name='amusedtoe']I think the $10 is worth it since you're still paying $20 under retail for it and there's no gurauntee you'll be able to find it BF.[/QUOTE] Last year all of Best Buy's Black Friday sales were online as well, so there's a pretty good chance I can get everything I want.

Hm, Smackdown vs RAW 2006 is $42.90--lowest I've seen so far.

Granted it's $48.89 shipped, but they do use FedEx...

bread's done
Back