PC Dragon Age Ultimate Collection $37.90
PC Rfactor $15.90
PC Dead Rising 2 $16.90
PC Test Drive Unlimited 2 $32.90
PC Dawn of War 2 Collection $36.90
PC Assassins Creed Brotherhood $42.90

http://www.gogamer.com/48-Hour-Madness_stcVVcatId553100VVviewcat.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jon714']Rift is looking very nice, but I'm not sure if I have time for another MMO.[/QUOTE]

another? what one released lately is still keeping your attention.. or ar the old ones dressed in new cloths still keeping you interested..

Time to try a new one :) even if its just a repeat of the olds ones... let that charecter you toiled over rest in peace.

EQ recovering addict, clean and clear for almost 4 years
WoW recovering Addict clean and clear for almost 2 months (dang cat! thankfully it was nothing new (gameplay wise) and the habit was easy to kick quickly)

Rift isnt to bad, the open and clossed betas showed its got somthing most of the new wannabe's dont.. not sure I can put my finger on what it is.. but it was OK.. nice change.

-disclaimer- Rift is just like all the others.. its not really new, its just new graphics and game play borrowed from others. But its not to bad.

The DR2 price is almost low enough to convince me to get a copy for myself and a friend, assuming the MP works similarly to the console version.

[quote name='fastitocalon']In for Test Drive Unlimited 2 for $432.90, what a steal! :D[/QUOTE]

My bad... it's now fixed....

[quote name='clok1966']another? what one released lately is still keeping your attention.. or ar the old ones dressed in new cloths still keeping you interested..[/QUOTE]

Still playing AOC, but maybe it's time to move on.

bread's done
Back