GoGamer Madness: SFIV FightPads $20 and More

[quote name='MPoWeRM3']It appears you have all your fighting games on the 360... me too. I would like to get a fightpad for the PS3 at this low price. However, do I really want to buy 2 copies of each game for 2 different systems? More importantly, do I really want to work my way to the top, twice, for each platform? I'm leaning towards no for the answer so I probably won't buy a fightpad for the PS3 even at this price. My PS3 will remain as a BR player and PS3 exclusives.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I do have most of them. However due to the amazon Gold Box deal on Tekken 6 a few weeks ago I double dipped that, also double dipped on BlazBlue cuz I found a LE used at GS for $25 and I had some credit to burn :D. It just feels weird owning Tekken on a non Sony system :roll:. Perhaps I should 1K that and be rid of it on xbox? ;)

So now I am in the market for something for my PS3 :bouncy:. I might sell off my SE Fightstick and buy one for PS3

[quote name='gamez79']I got my order yesterday and i couldn't track mine either so i assume yours is already on the way[/QUOTE]

I just got mien today... with a free copy of Hidden and Dangerous 2. HOOORAY my 2nd copy. My first came from Gamestop GameDays sales from last year and my friend bought it for me when it was $0.30.
:drool:

Ragnorok is wrong about the TE sticks in that the only difference is the artwork. A small percentage of Rnd 1 TE sticks gave certain people problems. While its still Sanwa parts, they reworked the circuit boards on them supposedly reducing the failure rate on the TE sticks

bread's done
Back