GoGamer Madness: Warhammer (360) $10, End War (360) $40, Spidey (360/PC) $43/$20

[quote name='ddrpower']Is the Guild Wars Trilogy worth it? Seems like it, always been interested, but never got to try.[/quote]

Definitely its one HELL of a deal considering your getting all 3 games in one. I played guild wars for close to 3 years and logged thousands of hours. If your not a fan of conventional mmo's then you'll most likely love this. Plus theirs A TON of people who still play, but many of course have moved away patiently awaiting guild wars 2 sometime in 2009-2010. The PvE is great and their is plenty to do for a new player. If you you want to play a real skill based, balanced pvp system then this game will offer you what no other mmo can.

But I can't stress enough how much of a good deal it is.

Also don't be discouraged by finding out the max level is 20, it is for good reason. This game tries to have the least grind as possible, while making the game based on skill.

I wanted to get Spider-man but it came out to about $50 total.

Since The Force Unleashed is has deals going for about $20 I can imagine the same happening with Spider-man in a month or so. Thanks for the deal though.

I agree..that was QUICK. Warhammer dropped on me today. They are in CA and I'm in MA-so that is great turnaround on "cheap" shipping!
Thanks again OP.

[quote name='Morpho']I agree..that was QUICK. Warhammer dropped on me today. They are in CA and I'm in MA-so that is great turnaround on "cheap" shipping!
Thanks again OP.[/quote]

That's funny because I'm in CA and haven't received my order yet ;).

bread's done
Back