GoGamer Price Reductions

Mike@Gogamer

Official Representative
Hey folks,

GoGamer just dropped its prices on a boatload of titles.

E.g.,

Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 XBox360 - $44.90 ($47.89 w/ shipping)

http://www.gogamer.com/Pro-Evolutio...productId119184626VVcatId444710VVviewprod.htm

Dead Rising 2 PS3 - $49.90 ($52.89 w/ shipping)

http://www.gogamer.com/Dead-Rising-...productId111663917VVcatId444710VVviewprod.htm

UFC 2010 PS3 - $25.90 ($28.89 w/ shipping)

http://www.gogamer.com/UFC-Undisput...VproductId99165763VVcatId444710VVviewprod.htm

And prices have dropped on many other titles, especially budget PC games. Check it out.

-Mike

[quote name='sherisdoppel']Sometimes, these posts from GoGamer feels a lot more like advertisements rather than "specific deals".[/QUOTE]

What's with the beef, dude? The three links Mike posted are extremely specific deals: each pertains to a specific game at a decent price. With the exception of Fire_Thief posts., isn't this what most of the threads in this forum do?

Don't be so ungrateful. Or did you break a fingernail clicking the mouse button to enter the thread?

*JEESH*

[quote name='AwRy108']What's with the beef, dude? The three links Mike posted are extremely specific deals: each pertains to a specific game at a decent price. With the exception of Fire_Thief posts., isn't this what most of the threads in this forum do?

Don't be so ungrateful. Or did you break a fingernail clicking the mouse button to enter the thread?

*JEESH*[/QUOTE]

I agree the prices are a bit lower than Amazon, which might make them decent. So it's good for those who wants to grab them right now.

I browse this specific forum to grab some decent deals for me, and from my stand point they are not good enough to be one. Call me cheap ass.

[quote name='sherisdoppel']I agree the prices are a bit lower than Amazon, which might make them decent. So it's good for those who wants to grab them right now.

I browse this specific forum to grab some decent deals for me, and from my stand point they are not good enough to be one. Call me cheap ass.[/QUOTE]

I didn't know deals were supposed to earn your approval before being posted.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']I didn't know deals were supposed to earn your approval before being posted.[/QUOTE]

Who said of an approval?
I said what I feel about their deals and that's the end of it.

Thanks for the notice on price drops, Mike.
Having an official rep that comes here is very cool, thank you.

Each of these sites that provide this service to us gets big kudos from me, and I'm definitely more willing to look to them for my business.

I appreciate Mike posting deals like this! Gives me yet another reason to visit these forums - as if I haven't bought enough because of CAG!

Anyone find anything else? I'm too lazy to look through the entire PC catalog right now (though I have done it a few times for the hours that takes :lol: )

[quote name='technics1200']Blur and Split Second for PS3/Xbox 360 $24.90

I'm guessing thats decent.[/QUOTE]

Getting close thats for sure, I have interest in both of them games but at $15 not $25, pre-shipping of course lol.

That is currently the cheapest deal out there for a new copy of :ps3: Dead Rising 2.

:ps3: Dead Rising 2
Live Price Data New Prices
newegg.gif

$54.99
Newegg
amazon.gif

$55.56
Amazon
buy.gif

$57.99
Buy.com
walmart.gif

$55.99
Walmart
gamestop.gif

$59.99
GameStop
http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin.../Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=74656

[quote name='sherisdoppel']Sometimes, these posts from GoGamer feels a lot more like advertisements rather than "specific deals".[/QUOTE]

I kind of know what you mean. Most of the time before shipping and most always after shipping I can always find deals better than gogamer.

But I know what you mean about sounding more like an ad. Everytime he posts something here it sounds more like a motivational speaker trying to ra-ra everyone about how gogamer is so great. If you got a deal just post us but dont have to hurt your shoulder patting yourself on the back while doing it.

Its not that I dont like deals, I just inherently dont like deals from reps.

I like them just fine if they're a good deal. I don't really care where it comes from. If anything I like when a company engages us.

bread's done
Back