GoGamer's PC game blowout! 300 titles to choose from.

VidPower

CAGiversary!
[quote name='travathian']Half the games on that list are already on Gametap.[/QUOTE]

That's pretty much the reason that I didn't cave and pick up Freespace.

If only they'd add Freespace II to Gametap.

Trying to resist the urge to buy more games o_o

Not sure if it'd be better to place one larger sized order, where shipping goes up to 8 dollars or higher, or make smaller shipments.

[quote name='Logain8955']Anyone who passes on Armed and Dangerous for less than 5 bucks hates fun.[/quote]

Best cut scenes ever (though pretty grainy).

They offer good deals, though they wouldn't replace my copy of Deus Ex that was missing the Soundtrack CD that was supposed to have been included...

I guess there's a reason why they can offer them for so cheap. They also are rarely the North American versions. So, if the international version is better or worse, it's good to know in advance before buying from them.

Well the one thing that's actually worth checking is that the protection is the same. I ordered Spellforce 2 whose packaging is otherwise superior to the US version but unlike the US version the Euro one uses Starforce.

Otherwise I've found the International versions to be generaly superior since they've been using the hard plastic cases that are becoming more popular for PC games here for longer.

[quote name='captainfrizo']The vast majority (if not all) of those titles have been under the "Blowout Deals" section on their main page for over a month now.[/QUOTE]
Yep and I picked up quite a few a month ago

[quote name='amusedtoe']Well the one thing that's actually worth checking is that the protection is the same. I ordered Spellforce 2 whose packaging is otherwise superior to the US version but unlike the US version the Euro one uses Starforce.[/quote]

I am waiting for them to come out Spellforce 2 expansion pack and make it gold edition.

bread's done
Back