Goguenators Group Lowball Extravaganza is OVER! Invoices will be up tomorrow!

392654_562198560481039_290661323_n.jpg

[quote name='skiizim']Dino Stalker $13

I hope your phone dies[/QUOTE]

Im ending this now, Im about to go home now so its yours.

[quote name='CheapGamesFTW']So, Masa, how's the weather?[/QUOTE]

dood, it has been schizophrenic lately. we got 5 inches of snow on monday in Pittsburgh, 46 as a high today, currently 25 with winds 5 MPH N-NW.

[quote name='skiizim']It was 74 today, I had to wear a jacket outside to get my mail.[/QUOTE]

oh please, you and your cal-e-four-nya-eh weather. you don't know the meaning of "having to wear a coat".

I have had to wear a coat...driving a car...for 5 and a half months.

74 degrees...pffftttt!:cold:

Yah it was sunny AND snowing up in Buffalo today, so fucked up lol but thanks for the awesome lowball guys! Will be sending out totals tomorrow cause I need some sleep! >_

[quote name='MasaTFC']oh please, you and your cal-e-four-nya-eh weather. you don't know the meaning of "having to wear a coat".

I have had to wear a coat...driving a car...for 5 and a half months.

74 degrees...pffftttt!:cold:[/QUOTE]

I had to bring my umbrella out a few times last year. >_

I got all packages done with everyone that paid today. If you have the clapping face next to your name then you're all set. Hopefully will receive more payments within the next couple of days!

:booty:[quote name='Goguenator']bump and still waiting on 21 people to pay! I'll be sending out PM's soon. Thanks again guys![/QUOTE]

Paid, people usually wait on invoices. >_

Yah I know people wait on them but I wanted to test out and see how many people paid right away which was about 1/4 so it wasn't to bad. Sent out all invoices and awaiting payments.

My games came in today as well. Everything came as described except the Dot Hack, which didn't come with the DVD. Not a big deal, but I would have liked to know about it beforehand.

Anyway, thanks for the lowball!

Got my stuff today. One of the PS2 cases was cracked on the corner. Honestly was surprised you chose to ship 5 games in a bubble mailer.

bread's done
Back