Gohastings $20 off some EA Games

Chickenmumbo

CAGiversary!
Looks like Gohastings is getting on the EA bandwagon with some sales. Might come in handy if you have credit there or want a hard copy of a pc game . This is my first deal post so if I made a mistake be kind
http://www.gohastings.com/browse/GAME/Ne/2464/N/2459+4294940356.uts

Mass Effect 2
Available in: Xbox 360 IBM PC Compatible Previously Viewed - Xbox 360
Usually Ships Within 48 Hours.
New $29.99 On Sale

Dante's Inferno
Available in: Xbox 360 PlayStation 3
Sale $39.99

Army of Two: The 40th Day
Available in: Xbox 360 PlayStation 3 Previously Viewed - Xbox 360
New $39.99 On Sale

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 -- Limited Edition
Available in: Xbox 360 PlayStation 3 IBM PC Compatible

[quote name='aznboovie']The current EA $20 off of $40 is still the better deal, good try tho.[/QUOTE]

Yeah for most folks the EA is a better deal. I only posted hoping someone had Gohastings giftcards or credit or wanted a hard copy of a PC game. I always hope Amazon gets within 5 bucks of any good sale because I have prime and a lot of credit with them.

[quote name='Chickenmumbo']This sale is still live and EA is over.[/QUOTE]

Try again. The EA coupon is alive and well. Additionally, it's been discovered that recyclebank gives out EA codes for $10 off PC, and $15 off Xbox 360 and PS3 games that can be stacked with the $20 off code. And the recyclebank codes work on all games in a cart over the discount price, so you can end up with a cart of up to 9 games for as low as $24.55 +tax. You could get AAA titles and flippable games and end up coming out ahead.

We're talking deal of the year material here. The only bad part is that not everyone lives where recyclebank is available.

[quote name='watcher0']Try again. The EA coupon is alive and well. Additionally, it's been discovered that recyclebank gives out EA codes for $10 off PC, and $15 off Xbox 360 and PS3 games that can be stacked with the $20 off code. And the recyclebank codes work on all games in a cart over the discount price, so you can end up with a cart of up to 9 games for as low as $24.55 +tax. You could get AAA titles and flippable games and end up coming out ahead.

We're talking deal of the year material here. The only bad part is that not everyone lives where recyclebank is available.[/QUOTE]

Sorry I mixed up the dates on the EA sale. As far as the recycle codes I don't want to rub it in but.....http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7020721&postcount=27

bread's done
Back