GoHastings 30% Off All Used Video Games, Accessories, and Hardware 4/8-4/9

[quote name='caedeskhan']I have too many games to play, but I did get a Blue DSI XL for $110. I almost picked up a DSI from Amazon for $95 but this is probably a better buy.

I've had very good look with used items from gohastings, and hopefully the dsi xl comes complete...

The Xbox 360 4 gb slim is around $120 too...[/QUOTE]

Best of luck on getting the used consoles. I ordered a used Bronze DSi XL as soon as the last used sale started and never got it. Not complaining, but they usually only have one or two of these items and end up selling several that they can't fulfill, so don't get your hopes up too high.

[quote name='hwmusic']The past two times I've ordered from them the games look like they had been through a tornado, and were quickly shipped back to them at my cost. So I've lost money. Not sucking me in this time.[/QUOTE]

Why would you ship them back at your cost? They've ALWAYS offered to pay for return shipping whenever I've had a problem with anything I've received from them.

Anyone else having issues with checkout? I'm trying to buy Killzone but when I hit "place order" on the last page it says "We had a problem with processing your order. Please contact Guest Service at [email protected] or 877-427-8464."

[quote name='Epimetheus']Anyone else having issues with checkout? I'm trying to buy Killzone but when I hit "place order" on the last page it says "We had a problem with processing your order. Please contact Guest Service at [email protected] or 877-427-8464."[/QUOTE]

Maybe I just grabbed the last one :)

[quote name='fyrflash1969']Maybe I just grabbed the last one :)[/QUOTE]

Turns out it just didn't like my debit card. Which is good, because now I don't have to hunt you down.

Man. A 4gb xbox with the 250 gig hard drive 197.06 shipped. Oh man that is tempting. I may not be able to pass on that. The used factor still scares me though.

hmm, I just recieved in the mail a gohastings gift card from the DQIV Screwup from earlier... I guess i'll use it for this sale.
Trying to decide between mass effect 2 or MvC3...

sweet! Slightly under 100 shipped for:

MvC3 SE
Black Ops
Modern Warfare 2
Gears of War Triple Pack

I am pleased.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Shit. I ordered that with an inferior coupon code (99 cent shipping) and they wound up cancelling on me.[/QUOTE]
Really? I guess I won't hold my breath on it shipping then :cry:

Hit up www.ebates.com for an extra 3% cashback!

My order:

Naruto: Rise of a Ninja
Gran Turismo 5
Ninja Gaiden II
Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds
Killzone 3
Halo 3: ODST
Transformers: War for Cybertron
Crackdown 2
Dead to Rights: Retribution

I was just skimming everyone's posts for stuff that I'd want. Haha!

I was going to get the MvC 3 SE but was worried the code(s) would be used up already.

[quote name='DarkonJohn']Best of luck on getting the used consoles. I ordered a used Bronze DSi XL as soon as the last used sale started and never got it. Not complaining, but they usually only have one or two of these items and end up selling several that they can't fulfill, so don't get your hopes up too high.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it got sold out as soon as this sale hit SD. I was sorta indifferent on getting it, so no biggie if they cancel. I just figured it is a cheap upgrade from my DS Lite, which I should be able to sell for $60 or so. I'm on pretty good terms with two members of the Gohastings customer service team (they are usually pretty good on the phone) so I shouldn't have a problem getting potential issues resolved.

[quote name='benjamouth']EDIT - I assume there's no code I could use to get free shipping here ?[/QUOTE]

Was also looking for this. ;)

[quote name='nintendofan9999']Thanks a lot TC, I just ordered Dissidia 12 and Tactics Ogre for a cool 40$[/QUOTE]

I LOVE Tactics Ogre...been playing for 50+ hours now....

Wow... their shipping rates are so much better now. Only $2.38 for standard... a lot better than $6.xx it was in the past.

Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria PS2 $7.80
Baroque Wii $4.96
Fallout New Vegas PS3 $12.80

came out to about $34 shipped. not too shabby. cant find valkyrie profile 2 or baroque anywhere for a good price.

I can't really afford anything right now :whistle2:(

could grab a game or two I guess but do you all think they'll have another sale similar in a month or so?

[quote name='buckythekat']I can't really afford anything right now :whistle2:(

could grab a game or two I guess but do you all think they'll have another sale similar in a month or so?[/QUOTE]

yeah pretty sure they will, probably not a 30% off sale though , maybe a B2G1 for $1 sale

damn been sitting with my cart of items all afternoon. crysis 2 is tempting but i haven't paid more than $25 for a game and EA Insider Deals might offer it soon... i was going to get demons souls for my roommate but that went oos and so did continuum shift. so i have nier and magna carta 2 left but i figure i shouldn't buy more than one rpg at a time. might as well not buy anything.. :whistle2:#

Why pay $9.99 + Almost 3 Dollars for shipping{total is around $13} for a used god of war 3 when you can get a brand new one for $19.99 at game stop or best buy?

I got Nier and Darksiders for $14 or so before shipping. I might buy a few more good games around that price point if I can find some that I haven't played yet.

[quote name='Video-Gamer']Why pay $9.99 + Almost 3 Dollars for shipping{total is around $13} for a used god of war 3 when you can get a brand new one for $19.99 at game stop or best buy?[/QUOTE]

Tax will push that over $20 and you can do a whole lot with $8.

[quote name='gotdott']Tax will push that over $20 and you can do a whole lot with $8.[/QUOTE]
Exactly. I got Dead Rising in this sale for $8.xx AFTER shipping. I downloaded the demo on my 360 and thought it was pretty good. For $8 why not?

Ugh decided to remove Crysis 2 and just nab Magna Carta 2 and Nier. Not going to break $30 for anything other than BF3 or ME3

Now I have enough rpgs to last me the summer

[quote name='mattrobertsjr']anyone buy psp games and get them complete[/QUOTE]

No. No one has ever, ever, gotten a complete PSP game from them. Ever.
;)
On a serious note, I think 90% of games received from GH seem to be complete, so I see no reason why PSP would be any different. I don't think they're like the GS idiots who toss perfectly good DS cases to make room

[quote name='equality']Boo, everything I want is OOS.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, me too, but then I still ended up buying 11 items :T

I'm kind of tempting to buy some controllers and maybe a PS2, but that would be way too much....

Thanks OP, most everything I wanted was OoS but I managed to grab a few items.

g44397qnsgf.jpg
Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies - Discount: One for $11.30
g40110bsu4l.jpg
Legacy of Ys: Books I & II - Discount: One for $9.00
g25998toa7m.jpg
Lunar Knights - Discount: One for $7.29
g41644nzh4x.jpg
Treasure World - Discount: One for $3.48
g44068baq0t.jpg
Shrek: Forever After -- The Final Chapter - Discount: One for $7.31
g44367abksa.jpg
Naughty Bear - Discount: One for $9.30
g45584mzzen.jpg
Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 - Discount: One for $6.63

[quote name='equality']Boo, everything I want is OOS.[/QUOTE]

Got most of what I want, but kinda regretting not getting Fatal Frame 2 before it went OOS. Oh well, hoping I find a copy for Gamestops B2G2

Wish Listing some things, check back later to see if there's an inventory update.

Kinda like these 30% sales a bit better than the B2G1 - don't have to fish around for 3 games in a similar price range.

Demon's Souls, Castlevania: LoS, and the special editions of MvC3 are all back in stock as well. Every time I have gotten a special edition from Hastings it has come complete with codes, but I'm not sure how everyone else's luck as been with them.

[quote name='Kylearan']Site has updated - Sly Collection and Move Navigator were back in stock, so I'd imagine a few other things are, too.[/QUOTE]

Damn you...picked up Demon's Souls and Continuum Shift. lol thanks

so i have a lil prob can anyone help me out here i tried to order some stuff from gohasting and i get this
error
Please review errors highlighted below in red.
We had a problem with processing your order. Please contact Guest Service at [email protected] or 877-427-8464.
The billing address entered does not match the bank's records. Please try again.

when trying to use my amex pre-paid gift card

and when i go to check blance i see that gohasting is pendng my payment order yet the order didnt go thru what gives

[quote name='Serving']so i have a lil prob can anyone help me out here i tried to order some stuff from gohasting and i get this
error
Please review errors highlighted below in red.
We had a problem with processing your order. Please contact Guest Service at [email protected] or 877-427-8464.
The billing address entered does not match the bank's records. Please try again.

when trying to use my amex pre-paid gift card

and when i go to check blance i see that gohasting is pendng my payment order yet the order didnt go thru what gives[/QUOTE]I'm assuming you did not get a confirmation e-mail, but many sites tend to have problems with both AmEx and prepaid gift cards. Sometimes a site will have to actually contact AmEx through phone or other means to make sure it was an authorized transaction, which can delay the processing of your order. Hastings may also cancel an order if the payment process takes too long, as well.
Once this worked in my favor, where I ended up not getting charged $180 for my order because they canceled a pending payment after my items had shipped for some reason...

At any rate, worst case scenario is they cancel your order, your payment goes through, you complain, and they refund you... Good luck!

bread's done
Back