Gohastings 30% Used games valid May 22nd only

Cant get it to work on mlb 12.

I like how it tells me that the promo was applied anyway.

God i love this company.

few good deals
ps3 gta4 complete $22
dr2 off the record $9.99
starhawk 45 so 30ish but no online pass so skip
and proto2 for 45/30ish so maybe a play/flip cheap rental?
silent hill collection for 20ish
yakuza dead souls for $25ish
plants vs zombies

[quote name='bic']You're a funny guy.[/QUOTE]

I don't think he was trying to be funny. As stupid as it sounds cags have mixed up the promo like that before.

[quote name='bic']You're a funny guy.[/QUOTE]

That wasn't sarcasm. It's a common misunderstanding with GoHastings sales, as Donut2922 said. You go to Gamestop and they call their used games "pre-owned", so it's understandable that people would not be aware that there's actually a difference here.

Well, I tried to order it myself to see what your problem is and it does look like the PS3 version of MLB 12 doesn't take the discount. I think someone had a similar problem earlier and they called GH about it - GH told them to place the order and they would be credited the difference. Sorry I can't help beyond that.

im gonna skip proto2 for that price. it was 31.50 but then 2.xx tax and 2.xx shipping and i can only flip for like 33 so i wasnt gonna make any. ill just wait...

Eh, i didnt sense any hyperbole from you. I appologize if i came off as an ass.

Now back to these amazing deals!

[quote name='thefinal87'] What's the difference between previously viewed and used?[/QUOTE]

Here you go

Previously Viewed/Previously Played (PV/PP) - are movies/games that were rented in our retail locations. These movies/games have been reconditioned. This product will not include additional discs, digital content, inserts or other inclusions typically associated with new product.

USED - is product we have purchased through our trade in program or from other merchant partners. These products are carefully inspected before purchasing and tested to ensure they have full functionality. This product may not include additional discs, digital content, inserts or other inclusions typically associated with new product. All items are reconditioned and packaged for purchase.

[quote name='the_ENEMY_']ill give a hint on why kingdoms of amalur is still at a high price. its a freaking LONG game. I started it a few days back and im trying to power through it. I have almost 40 hours into the game and I doubt I am halfway through (though I did a lot of DLC). And I POWER through games.

This means not many people are trading it in yet since they haven't beaten it or are waiting for any possible further DLC. Another month or two this game will drop once people start getting rid of their copies.[/QUOTE]

I think i put 55 hours in before beating it but i didnt get any dlc. Great combat system keeps you playing, although by 45 hours or so i just wanted it done already.

Awesome they restocked more White Knight Chronicle IIs. Picked that up, Star Wars TFU Ultimate Sith Edition and GTA IV CE. Thanks for the post OP.

Definitely grabbing Operation Flashpoint: Red River used for $8. Should I get Alan Wake used for about $8.50 or should I just buy it new? Have had mixed feelings with Gohastings used games lately.

bread's done
Back