goHastings 45% Off Games Under $19.99

Dang, just ordered Bloodborne for 20 from Bestbuy, now Hastings has it for that plus 45% off.  Every time.

Thanks for posting. I haven't had much luck with gohastings in the past actually completing my order so maybe this time it will be different. Shipping is pretty harsh but at least I won't need to pay sales tax

Finally scored a deal on Doom 3 BFG for 360 under $10 thanks to this. That game has been like gold since it went BC. Shipping was only a couple of bucks, so it came to $8.49 after S/H and tax. Can't complain. Thanks for posting!

Well, crap. I think I'm going to raid their used DVDs again.

When does this code expire?

Last edited by a moderator:
After of like a half of decade of buying nothing but like new games from Go Hastings, my last two orders were in bad shape. A copy of Rayman legends had the cover art ripped, then tapped, and not to mention the cover art is completely faded. My order after that, Back to the Future for the PS4, a fairly new PS4 release, was ripped and tapped as well...

So something must of changed with GoHastings.

GH is having massive layoffs and if in 60 days they don't find financial backing they will go the bankrupt way based on the news I heard.  they are not taking trade nor giving gh gift cards anymore.

There were some great under-$20 games for this promotion (and a lot of credit movers). SM3D World, NFS Rivals, Left 4 Dead 2, Lego Star Wars Complete Saga were all for 10 or less after shipping, I just wish Zestiria (even though I finished it) had dropped another $4 to qualify. Either way, grabbed a pretty big haul, so I'm happy with it.

GH is having massive layoffs and if in 60 days they don't find financial backing they will go the bankrupt way based on the news I heard. they are not taking trade nor giving gh gift cards anymore.
I don't doubt the potential, but I'm curious to know where that news came from. It is, after all, a massive retail space filled with a lot of overstocked merchandise (some of which sits for ages) and the majority of their income is coming from rentals in my area. They routinely only keep one worker in the front, where the line gets excessively long. Horridly mismanaged company, top to bottom. Their Website/eBay/Amazon shops randomly pulling from stores and double selling is a prime example.

I did a trade today to replenish some trade credit, so that part is not entirely true or not something our area stores have implemented yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
There were some great under-$20 games for this promotion (and a lot of credit movers). SM3D World, NFS Rivals, Left 4 Dead 2, Lego Star Wars Complete Saga were all for 10 or less after shipping, I just wish Zestiria (even though I finished it) had dropped another $4 to qualify. Either way, grabbed a pretty big haul, so I'm happy with it.

I don't doubt the potential, but I'm curious to know where that news came from. It is, after all, a massive retail space filled with a lot of overstocked merchandise (some of which sits for ages) and the majority of their income is coming from rentals in my area. They routinely only keep one worker in the front, where the line gets excessively long. Horridly mismanaged company, top to bottom. Their Website/eBay/Amazon shops randomly pulling from stores and double selling is a prime example.

I did a trade today to replenish some trade credit, so that part is not entirely true or not something our area stores have implemented yet.
the news came from a company letter for employees at the main building/store/wtver
http://www.newschannel10.com/story/3...-plant-closing

bread's done
Back