gohastings bad disk?

TLFerrill

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
I recently purchased mario galaxy for my wii from gohastings.com. I got the game quickly but it freezes at the same point during the opening cinematic and says the disk is unreadable. I sent them an email but am wondering if anyone has experience with returns with them? I really just want a new copy asap but thought I would give them a chance to correct the problem.

They're one of the better sites to handle returns. I've ordered DVDs from them over the past few months and had a couple problems(missing disc/wrong format). They had no trouble fixing the problem by sending a replacement or refunding.

It is better to call their CS number, since you'll get faster results talking to them over the phone. It usually takes a few days to get a reply back through email.

Aside from Amazon, they're probably the best online retailer with handling returns.

Never had an issue sending a new one out, or just flat out refunding me the money.

Hope it works out.

The good thing is that they sent you a prepaid return mailer to return crap to them. Many other sites make you pay for their mistakes.

bread's done
Back