goHastings Buy 2, Get 1 for $1 USED Blu-Ray - Friday & Saturday

cupcakex1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Yo.

goHastings is having their 'Buy 2, Get 1 for $1' sale again for USED Blu-Rays and DVDs .

The link above will take you to the Blu-Ray section.

Here's the DVD section.

I just ordered Kill Bill 2, Donnie Darko & Slumdog Millionaire for $27.04 shipped . I just wanted Kill Bill & Slumdog but couldn't decide on a third one so just ordered Donnie Darko(Wish I could've found something else since it is $10.49 NEW on Amazon) but its sall good in the hood. Came out to about $9 each, not tooo shabby. Hope yall enjoy .

God damn it... Serenity was out AGAIN. No matter... Didn't stop me from ordering. ugh. Thanks OP, make me spend more money. Too bad we couldn't get a BB glitch going on this. Oh well. Stupid shipping charge.

[quote name='minimafiaaj']nice thats not bad, hows teh quality of there used blus?[/QUOTE]
Usually pretty good, if not perfect. Most arrive with original inserts and slip cases....some ship brand new.

Yeah they're usually in like new condition. Ordered 6 Blu's couple weeks ago when they had the 30% off and 4 came in like new condition, 1 came with the artwork folded down the middle :eek:, and 1 came sealed brand new ;). You'll usually get great conditions, but every one in a few will probably be in shitty condition.

Just picked up Hellboy II, Wanted, and Incredible Hulk blu ray

27 bucks shipped.

Under 10 a Blu Ray is not too shabby in my book.

Deal is live once again, and prices are a little lower this time.
I'm eyeing Superbad, Simpsons Movie, & I, Robot for 24.52 (fuckING GREAT PRICE IF YOU ASK ME), but I really need to stop using money$ :bomb:
If none of them are sold out by tomorrow.. I'll order. Shit.

I couldn't pass up all three Transporter films for $22 shipped. Especially when the three pack of the two transporter films plus that epic fail Jumper is around the same price.

They didn't even have Serenity this time... :bomb: :roll:

bread's done
Back