Gohastings Buy 2 get 3rd $1 Sale

found 6 5 buck games though

3 games be 11 so x 2 be 22 and though around 8 shipping WRONG

6 games = 23 not bad figure 7 in shipping Way off 14 bucks for shipping

total after tax 41 bucks / 6 = 7 bucks per game

can get the games sooner or later off amazon for 7 or less each

Are there any codes out there to knock 10% or so off? And when I place my order it shows in the cart the 3rd game is $1, but it doesn't show that in the total. I made sure they're all used and went to the end of the process. Anyone else having this problem?

^ Also wondering this, since I remember a 20% off, and a 10% off coupon within the last week and a half or so... but I don't think I kept the emails.

[quote name='derekg52']Id like to get in but the shipping kills the savings, any coupons?[/QUOTE]

Order moar expensive stuff. =X

[quote name='RAD5brandon']Does this work with the [FONT=Verdana, Arial]WIN0810 code?
[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Promotion code WIN0810 has expired.

Looks like GAMETIME10 applies but for some reason the discounts don't show even if i go through the entire process.

Picking something up. Thinking about picking up Dante's Inferno, Infamous, and Heavenly Sword. Not sure about inferno might pick up something else.

love these sales just picked up all 3 of these for $70shipped

Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days
Army of Two 40th Day
Battlefield Bad Company 2

[quote name='JYabbz']Picking something up. Thinking about picking up Dante's Inferno, Infamous, and Heavenly Sword. Not sure about inferno might pick up something else.[/QUOTE]

Dante's Inferno is fun, if you like hack n' slash or God of War 3(seeing as you have a ps3) it's worth playing and it's a pretty easy plat too =P

Deals like these do not help when I'm trying to stop buying games for awhile. I should be able to resist though, the only game I really want right now is Nier. Anything else I'd get would probably be games I'm re-buying because they're so cheap now.

[quote name='DragonSlayerX']I've never bought from GoHastings before, do their used games come with the original manual and game case as well??[/QUOTE]

From my experiences they tend to be pretty good with cases and manuals. I think I've received one where it didn't have a manual out of about 10.

WHO WANTS $7 OFF THEIR $70 ORDER

code= mrrebates7

will only work with purchases over $70 as stated above-also go trough their site mr rebate and get an additional %3 cashback.:D

[quote name='youenvy']WHO WANTS $7 OFF THEIR $70 ORDER

code= mrrebates7

will only work with purchases over $70 as stated above-also go trough their site mr rebate and get an additional %3 cashback.:D[/QUOTE]

Cool but I need $$$ off a $50 order.

[quote name='sadboy']mrrebates5
[/QUOTE]

i think that code only works if you have a new game in your cart n the order is $50 or more-

tried n it didnt work for me on used games

code= mrrebates7

will only work with purchases over $70 as stated above-also go trough their site mr rebate and get an additional %3 cashback.:D[/QUOTE]

*Edit: Nevermind. it worked! I forgot to type the "s" in the code. Thank!

**Edit: Oh the irony, I missed the s in thanks now. I wonder if my keyboard is messing up...

RE5 Gold Edition (PS3) @ $44 made me laugh

Picked up Bioshock 2 (360), Alpha Protocol (PS3), and Super Mario Galaxy (Wii) for $61 total

[quote name='Schizophriend']*Edit: Nevermind. it worked! I forgot to type the "s" in the code. Thank!

**Edit: Oh the irony, I missed the s in thanks now. I wonder if my keyboard is messing up...[/QUOTE]

edit---i see it worked for you cool-yeah i forgot the s when i tried it first as well

[quote name='wreckemtexastech']does anyone know if this is working in stores too? I may have to go up there later[/QUOTE]

The in store and online sales do not link to each other at all, so more than likely this is not happening in store.

None of the previous sales have ever correlated with each other, so I'd say no to this time too, but I don't have a Hastings, so can't confirm this.

They have some good deals on the website but I believe ill pass on this for now. there are a few upcoming games that will need my attention and by the time im done with them the $ on these games will go down considerably.

i'm close to buying 3 used games at 8.65 each, but third for a buck plus 7 for shipping and 2 bucks sales tax makes em 27/3 or about 9 a piece.... and i know i could get 2 from blockbusters for 9.99... think i'd rather hunt around town... oh well!

few flips. gamefly has mario n sonic winter 2 for 31.25->40 bestbuy. also gohastings b2g1$ is good for mario and sonic olympics and dragon age. both 18ish but tax/shipping is killer on gohastings. gamefly was free shipping and 1.25 tax, gohastings is about 11.50 shipping and tax, ouch! but still 45->60 flip if ya want. peace out!

[quote name='jmarano7836']i'm close to buying 3 used games at 8.65 each, but third for a buck plus 7 for shipping and 2 bucks sales tax makes em 27/3 or about 9 a piece.... and i know i could get 2 from blockbusters for 9.99... think i'd rather hunt around town... oh well![/QUOTE]

Doesn't hunting around time take up time, gas and etc.?

Phew, glad there's not much for me this time around. Still playing games from their last two sales.

In general, condition is exceptionally good. Like-new, mostly, and out of 60-ish games I've purchased, only haven't gotten the manual once.

code= mrrebates7

is that before shipping

I haven't purchased anything from them, but I totally would if I could get free shipping or some sort of savings to offset shipping (like a % that = 6.xx). Ah well. Maybe next time.

Hmm have 6 games in my cart, and tried the mrrebates5 and mrrebates7 code and it said it has applied to my order, but it doesn't show any discount. Tried adding it in the beginning of the shopping cart page, and at the part where you put your credit card info.. and nothing..

I picked up
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Just Cause 2
and
Split/Second
for $60 shipped.
Good deal, I've bought from Hastings before and they usually send my games in really good condition.

Had a hard time finding anything I wanted. So I went with 2 PS2 games and a PSP game for $18 shipped.

Malice
Radiata Stories
MGS Ac!d 1

Looked over the PS3 and Wii titles, and nothing to had in a price range I wanted to pay (all over $25) maybe next time on that front. (Too spoiled by Gamefly's prices at the moment)

Thanks for the heads up OP. :)

Switched up my order to 3 ps3 games, Battlefield bad company 2, AVP , and Bioshock 2. It totals 50.88 before shipping and 57.72 after shipping... the mrrebates5 code still isn't working. Maybe I am out of luck on this one...

Hey. First of all, I'm new here, but have been lurking for a few months. Secondly, has anyone tried to get other used items with it at all? I've got a total of twelve items in my cart, only two of which are coming to be one buck. I should have four. It's a mix of cds and books (but I'm also a gamer as well, just not looking to buy any right now) and have emptied and re-added with no avail.

[quote name='Darthvdogg']Hey. First of all, I'm new here, but have been lurking for a few months. Secondly, has anyone tried to get other used items with it at all? I've got a total of twelve items in my cart, only two of which are coming to be one buck. I should have four. It's a mix of cds and books (but I'm also a gamer as well, just not looking to buy any right now) and have emptied and re-added with no avail.[/QUOTE]

They are all used right? Previously viewed titles do not qualify for the promotion

[quote name='Darthvdogg']Hey. First of all, I'm new here, but have been lurking for a few months. Secondly, has anyone tried to get other used items with it at all? I've got a total of twelve items in my cart, only two of which are coming to be one buck. I should have four. It's a mix of cds and books (but I'm also a gamer as well, just not looking to buy any right now) and have emptied and re-added with no avail.[/QUOTE]

just to test it, i added 12 used qualifying items, 6 books and 6 cds, and 4 of them were 1$

What the hell is wrong with me? I could get ME2, Singularity, and Batman AA for $55 but instead I'm going to wait for reviews of Spider Man and Dead Rising 2 and get one of those instead. Except I probably wont get either of those since they'll both probably suck. But what if? WHAT IF?

Being broke is dumb. Being dumb and broke is even dumber.

bread's done
Back