goHastings Buy 2 Used Games Get 1 for $1

HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Previously viewed is the one that usually comes with manual and case, right?

EDIT: Used is better according to post #20 in the 10% off thread, as far as "complete" games go.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ']Previously viewed is the one that usually comes with manual and case, right?

EDIT: Okay wtf, this is the second time my post was swapped for the first post.[/QUOTE]

AAAah you stole my post spot! And I'm not sure which was generally best I dont remember.

Anyway there's some already good deals on the used games I'd jump on before they're gone:

Mass Effect 2 CE for $51
Just Cause 2 is currently $46
Borderlands for $28.50
GOW Collection $23

[quote name='ShockandAww']It's back and code DEALPRO stacks for an extra $6 off if your order is $50 or more. (Need confirmation on how that code works cuz I'm not sure). That almost cancels out shipping costs.

There's some already good deals on the used games I'd jump on before they're gone:

Mass Effect 2 CE for $51
Borderlands for $28.50
GOW Collection $23[/QUOTE]

Confirm DEALPRO works, which means essentially .84 cent shipping on 3 games and no tax for some people (including me).

Thanks for the heads up guys, got 3 Nintendo First Party games (Super Smash Bros Brawl, Super Paper Mario, Super Mario Galaxy) that never want to come down in price all for $61.48.

I'm more than happy to pay $20 a piece for'em, but not $30 (which is where they've been hanging around for far too long) I woulda got New SMB instead of Galaxy, but it was still $10 higher than I wanted to pay. I was thinking of buying a few $10-15 games, but I made a promise to not spend too much this month, plus they aren't going up in price anytime soon. :lol:

Anyway appreciate the heads up and for the coupon code for essentially free shipping.

Cheers guys. :beer:

there prices are pretty painful though, The prices average out with an order of 3 is what they should be before the sale not after IMO

Painful? Maybe what you're looking at. I'm seeing a lot of games already at pretty standard prices beforehand, of course they're all games I own. Heavenly sword is a sweet 16 used but I think eca and amazon credit is better, since I can't quite find 2 other games that I really want to go with it. Plus at such low figures the extra coupon won't work and I would have to pay 7 shipping for a lot of 3.

I purchased 3 games previously viewed and all 3 came in the original box in good condition but 1 came with the manual missing but map included (gta episodes of liberty city). I'd just go with which ever one is cheaper. There's no guarantee you'll get the original box or manual with either one.

[quote name='uncle5555']Thanks for the heads up guys, got 3 Nintendo First Party games (Super Smash Bros Brawl, Super Paper Mario, Super Mario Galaxy) that never want to come down in price all for $61.48.

I'm more than happy to pay $20 a piece for'em, but not $30 (which is where they've been hanging around for far too long) I woulda got New SMB instead of Galaxy, but it was still $10 higher than I wanted to pay. I was thinking of buying a few $10-15 games, but I made a promise to not spend too much this month, plus they aren't going up in price anytime soon. :lol:

Anyway appreciate the heads up and for the coupon code for essentially free shipping.

Cheers guys. :beer:[/QUOTE]

I think Galaxy is a much better game the NSMB.

My titles kind of confusing but it wont let me edit it. If a mod could fix this thread that'd be great. It should probably instead say Buy 2 used games get a 3rd for $1

Im in for Bayonetta, Demon Soul's, and LBP GOTY for $67.83.
Pending condition of everything, this is an amazing deal to me.

ds GAMES

Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey + POKEMON GOLD + pokemon siliver

ALL 3 FOR LESS THEN 60

nice

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days 16 bucks

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ShockandAww']It's back

Use code DEALPRO on orders of $50 or more. That should take your shipping cost down to about $1. Also no tax for many.

There's some already decent prices on the used games I'd jump on before they're out of stock:

Mass Effect 2 CE for $51
Resonance of Fate $46
Yakuza 3 $44
Borderlands for $28.50
GOW Collection $23
Some of the new PS3 Greatest Hits titles[/QUOTE]

DEALPRO ONLY TOOK 6 Bucks off my shipping my shipping was still 32 bucks for 13 cheap ds/psp games

[quote name='slidecage']DEALPRO ONLY TOOK 6 Bucks off my shipping my shipping was still 32 bucks for 13 cheap ds/psp games[/QUOTE]

Nasty. Sorry I assumed a single order of 3 games. Fixed OP. Thanks.

You might want to try multiple orders to save on shipping. Use the code repeatedly if it'll let you.

Awesome deal!! Picked up for 360:

Resident Evil 5
Eternal Sonata
The Saboteur
Tomb Raider: Underworld
Prince of Persia
Overlord

..all for $65

[quote name='SelmaBlair']Once again Eternal Sonata is sold out. Why does everybody want this game all of a sudden?[/QUOTE]
Sold mine to Gamestop for $20, bought it back for $10. Plus it was a small print on a niche genre, not all that many copies out there for that low of a price.

Previously owned has a tiny little sticker with a barcode on the inner ring because it was one of their former rentals, I bought one once and it was in perfect shape, complete with no scratches

[quote name='thedragon']Previously owned has a tiny little sticker with a barcode on the inner ring because it was one of their former rentals, I bought one once and it was in perfect shape, complete with no scratches[/QUOTE]

So, should I go with used or previously viewed? I really like my games to be complete, if at all possible.

[quote name='hosslogan']So, should I go with used or previously viewed? I really like my games to be complete, if at all possible.[/QUOTE]

No guarantee either way. Personally I go with used on the basis that rented games have passed through more hands and should generally be more messed up (but I really don't know if this is true). However, I don't think you should really worry either. I've bought a ton of games from goHastings (over 30), and I believe they've all come in complete, though a couple came in rental or damaged cases. Additionally, the actual games themselves have all been in pretty good shape, sometimes perfect.

This applies mainly to current gen systems though. Probably a much greater risk of obtaining incomplete games for older generation games.

Thanks for posting this. I picked up:

-Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
-God of War Collection
-Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time

For $60.83 shipped. Good deal.

The DEALPRO is only good one per order or one per address? I tried 2 separate orders and on the second one it said DEALPRO applied but it didn't take the $6 off.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']The DEALPRO is only good one per order or one per address? I tried 2 separate orders and on the second one it said DEALPRO applied but it didn't take the $6 off.[/QUOTE]

Try putting it in again. I had to put it in twice in order for the discount to show up. It should show up on the bottom in red.

[quote name='JamesFerguson']Try putting it in again. I had to put it in twice in order for the discount to show up. It should show up on the bottom in red.[/QUOTE]

No such luck, even tried my second computer. Oh well, may still get a second order.

[quote name='JamesFerguson']Try putting it in again. I had to put it in twice in order for the discount to show up. It should show up on the bottom in red.[/QUOTE]
I'm only got it to work for one order as well, don't know that it's supposed to work for more .

Edit: Wow I knew it had to be $50 and I still made that mistake

thanks op for the heads up, being waiting for the sale :)

The coupon is godsend, thanks ShockandAww!

Shipping got more expensive now, but with $6 off, this deal is pretty hot. Too bad, no cash back of any sort :whistle2:(

Im in such a quandary

I have a massive backlog but Heavy Rain, Uncharted 2 and Demon Souls, all 3 AAA titles for just a paltry 70 dollars?

Though i've finished Heavy Rain, only once, through gamefly. I still have the urge to replay it, maybe i could just change it for LBG GOTY, but my backlog would grow even bigger. I dont think i've finished a game that i bought since joining CAG

[quote name='nbalive2005']Im in such a quandary

I have a massive backlog but Heavy Rain, Uncharted 2 and Demon Souls, all 3 AAA titles for just a paltry 70 dollars?

Though i've finished Heavy Rain, only once, through gamefly. I still have the urge to replay it, maybe i could just change it for LBG GOTY, but my backlog would grow even bigger. I dont think i've finished a game that i bought since joining CAG[/QUOTE]

^I just ordered those same games and I haven't even finished Killzone2 and Resistance2 I got from the Gamestop B1G1 lol

These sales come around often so I'm just going to hold off for now since my backlog is massive already. The games I want will probably get even cheaper too. I suggest others who don't need to play them right away do the same.

So this just killed me, lol. Grand total...all Wii since I just re-purchased a Wii a few days ago.

Mario Galaxy
Twilight Princess
Red Steel 2
No More Heroes
Zach and Wiki
The Conduit
Monkey Ball Banana Blitz
Madworld
ExciteBots w/wheel

All for $145 after shipping and tax (had to pay it, sucks I know) and minus $12 for the two DEALPRO subtractions.

That should keep me busy with the two Wii sports games, New Super Mario Brothers and Metroid Prime Trilogy I already picked up.

Wow, I feel so much better after hearing the games are usually complete. I got a little carried away, though, I ended up buying 20+ games. The backlog grows.... the story of my gaming life.

Does anyone know why its making me add 3 games in order to get the 4th for $1?

*nevermind i didnt know it was only on select used games that the promotion applied*

I seem to be having the same problem - Ar Tonelico 2 used wasn't counting towards my b2g1 for some reason. Try removing each game from your cart one by one to see which one is the offending game.

God of War III, Heavy Rain and FF XIII = $112, can't quite pull the trigger on this just yet.

Heavy Rain, Uncharted II, and Assassin's Creed II = $75 is much more reasonable. That's $25 each! I'd still have to find the first Uncharted somewhere cheap.

this also works for tv series n anime-box sets wich i was surpised cuz b2g1 free almost never applies to them-

just picked up some --how i met your mother-scrubs- and naruto-b2g1 free-wich was pretty cool-

bread's done
Back