GoHastings Buy 3 Get 1 For $1 (+ $9.12 Shipping) on Used Games/DVDs/Books

technics1200

CAGiversary!
GoHastings just ended their Buy 2 Get 1 for $1 Games/DVD's/Books sale, but they started another one that isn't as great for us CAG'ers but is still better than GS B2G1 considering the prices are better.

GoHastings Buy 3 Get 1 for $1 Games/DVDs/Books Coupon Code:

4FOR1

Shipping on each game is $2.28 so for four it is $9.12.

So for the total, add the price of the 3 highest games then add $10.12 ($1 + $9.12).

Hope this satisfies most game fiends needs until the next sale. I couldn't help it and already got 4 games, even though I bought like 9 from them last week!

---BTW, someone mentioned (on another enemy deal site) that if you buy a Halloween costume $4.99 and up, shipping is free.---
Halloween Costumes

Technics1200

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember guys if you use that cashbaq.com or ebates.com site you get an extra 3% back. It's not much but I'd rather have something than nothing. ( I am not posting my refferal link because I won't ask for anything from CAG's =P )

Hm..I might have to wait till a december sale to be honest because most of what I want isn't even out yet but i will check out what they have. Thanks OP!

This is the weakest deal I've ever seen GoHastings do. They do deals all the time, might as well wait for next week or so for a better offer.

If you have a Hasting's B&M store near you, you're in for a much better deal tomorrow. They are running a B2G1 for $1 all week in store, and they will be having a midnight release for Fallout NV tomorrow night from 10-12; just during that 2 hour period, everything used will be 30% off, and that will stack with the B2G1. Sick deal, esp. for new release games (comes out to around $26-27/ea.)

Unfortunately, I'm on the East Coast (NYC Area), no B&M's in sight...So B3G1 is better than nothing. I know B2G1 gets you about 10% more discount, but I just can't help it. A sale is a sale. I guess it's the CAG in me.

Wish they would open up around here though.

Come on GoHastings, Man up Son!

[I wonder what the cost and procedures are to open up a GoHastings Location?]

Half my order from the B2G1 came, and the games are in solid condition and I even got an unused Square Enix code out of the used Dissidia.

how is this better than gamestop buy 2 get 1 free deal i mean at least with gamestop you get free shipping and 10% off with edge card gohastings also charges sales tax so its more than just 10 dollars extra

[quote name='chrollo']how is this better than gamestop buy 2 get 1 free deal i mean at least with gamestop you get free shipping and 10% off with edge card gohastings also charges sales tax so its more than just 10 dollars extra[/QUOTE]

Yea, but most of GS prices are doo-doo, save for the newer EA titles. Heavy Rain for $45? Fallout 3 GOY for $45? Read Dead Redemption for $50? Singularity for $45?
They have decent ($50) on newer titles (used of course) but you won't see them in stock for months whereas GoHastings already has used Medal of Honors, the day after release.

GameStop can get Buy 2 of Deeeeez Nuuuutz and get a Dick free.

OK well I can't front, they were awesome during GameDay sales and when they had 25% off for months, but now they are MUFF CABBAGE!

[quote name='technics1200']Yea, but most of GS prices are doo-doo, save for the newer EA titles. Heavy Rain for $45? Fallout 3 GOY for $45? Read Dead Redemption for $50? Singularity for $45?
They have decent ($50) on newer titles (used of course) but you won't see them in stock for months whereas GoHastings already has used Medal of Honors, the day after release.

GameStop can get Buy 2 of Deeeeez Nuuuutz and get a Dick free.

OK well I can't front, they were awesome during GameDay sales and when they had 25% off for months, but now they are MUFF CABBAGE![/QUOTE]

first off no one should ever buy medal of honor for any amount of money cause its terrible and red dead redemption is 45 on gamestop for 360 and you dont want to play the ps3 version cause its a shit port and red dead on gohastings is 39 so when you add up the shipping and tax they're the same price

bread's done
Back