Gohastings buy 3 used or preowned blu's get them for 7 each

dmdragon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
Not sure what this entails or whether 3d works, but boxsets don't from what I can see. From their facebook page

Special Facebook Offer - Today Only! Purchase 3 or more Used or Previously Viewed Blu-rays on goHastings.com and get them for $7 each! Use promo code: HUMPDAY. Valid until 11:59pm CST 9/21/11. Click this link http://$$$$$$/6B4HO to shop qualifying titles. (max 20 per cart)

I don't see anything, but maybe someone else will, there are some good ones in there.

They would put up the sale when I'm not home, and now all the stuff I had in my cart are all out of stock, and they all happened to be part of the sale too.

Starting to get really irritated at these random timing for these facebook offers.

Thanks a lot for screwing me over hastings.

[quote name='Squarehard']They would put up the sale when I'm not home, and now all the stuff I had in my cart are all out of stock, and they all happened to be part of the sale too.

Starting to get really irritated at these random timing for these facebook offers.

Thanks a lot for screwing me over hastings.[/QUOTE]

You should just quit your job and look for deals like this, that's what I did :D

[quote name='dmdragon']You should just quit your job and look for deals like this, that's what I did :D[/QUOTE]

Never thought of it that way. Makes perfect sense to me.

Gogo!

I was thinking about putting in an order for Tron Legacy 3D, but then it would probably be canceled and I would have two movies that will be cheaper later on.

bread's done
Back