GoHastings.com - 25% off Used Games, DVDs, Music, and Books! (Two Days only)

I was thinking about this too. I saw a few games I wanted such as Nier for $22 and/or modnation racers for $23 with shipping decisions.. desicions.

In anticipation of someone asking "why isn't the 25% discount showing up?"...

You have to apply the promo code 252DAY on checkout to get the 25% discount.

Geez I wish Gohastings took AmEx giftcards or paypal. I never have enough money on my visa to get in on this stuff.

[quote name='Jhuntley']Geez I wish Gohastings took AmEx giftcards or paypal. I never have enough money on my visa to get in on this stuff.[/QUOTE]

You should get a Paypal debit card, it comes in very handy :)

[quote name='ssjmichael']You should get a Paypal debit card, it comes in very handy :)[/QUOTE]
Thats what I ended up doing since they got rid of the Paypal plug-in

Does anyone know if the blu's come with actual blu ray cases and cover art? I tried to locate the info myself but maybe I looked in the wrong place. Sorry in advance if this is something I should already know.

Dont Forget to change the option to USED instead of Previously viewed as they seem to come in better shape because they werent rentals..
Thanks for the Heads up OP
got Avatar and Velvet Assasin for XBOX360 $14.80 shipped!
also got
Trauma Center: Second Opinion & Cooking Mama: Cook Off for 14.77

Last edited by a moderator:
Could anyone direct me to the forum post where all the current Hastings promo codes are at? I've spent around 30 minutes looking for it but I've couldn't find it!
Could someone please help!

[quote name='joeboosauce']Anyone order used from these guys? Does it come with the original case and manual? And how is the condition?[/QUOTE]

I've ordered about 30 games and dvds from them so far and they've all come in their original packaging and in great condition. One of my PSP games' case was cracked, but other than that no problems.

One other thing to keep in mind is, Hastings ships from different stores so usually all your items are going to be shipped separately. If you order a bunch of stuff, expect a bunch of padded envelopes in your mailbox :)

First game I ordered from myHastings.com was Borderlands. When I got it the disc was loose inside the case and it got mildly scratched. So...just be cautious about using myHastings.com.

not valid on used blu-ray.

Some notable PS3 titles on sale, price after coupon applied:
3D Dot Game Heroes - $17.46
Bayonetta - $16.21
Bionic Commando - $3.72 (you can definitely get $4 of fun out of it)
Dead Space - $8.90
Demon's Souls - $17.03
Eye Pet - $22.26 (cheapest I've seem this decent move title)
Grand Theft Auto IV - $10.73
Heavenly Sword - $8.04
Infamous - $10.66
Kill Zone 2 - $10.64
Ratchet and Clank: Crack in Time - $13.34
Red Dead Redemption - $26.18
Saints Row 2 - $6.49 (The only open world game I've actually fully completed on the PS3, CheapyD recommended)
Sonic: Genesis Collection - $8.91
The Saboteur - $6.86 (been wanting to try this out, though it got mixed reviews)
Uncharted - $16.21
Uncharted 2 - $21.45

Though then you have to add $2.28 shipping per game

[quote name='SPELLPLAQUE']Is this at B&m Hastings also[/QUOTE]

Hastings online sales and in store sales are normally separate.

[quote name='ssjmichael']For anyone interested, this also works on Strategy guides[/QUOTE]

Indeed, works for books ^___^

If anyone interested, Brutal Legends on PS3 for $6 shipped with code.

I need to check GoHastings more often. They have some great prices WITHOUT the 25%. Here are some prices and titles BEFORE the discount:

:360:
Battlefield: Bad Company 1- $6.32
Splinter Cell: Conviction- $23.28
Dead Rising 2 (not a deal, but it's in stock)- $44.17 ($33-something after 25%)
Crackdown 1- $6.32
Mirror's Edge- $8.65 (AWESOME game)
Star Ocean: The Last Hope- $10.64
Rock Band 2- $9.48

:ps3:

God of War Collection- $17.93
Motorstorm- $7.96
Demon's Souls- $22.71
Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions- $37.01 ($28-something after discount)

:wii:

Resident Evil 4- $8.65
Super Mario Galaxy 2- $33.18

:ds:
Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks- $12.81
Sonic Classic Collection- $13.56
Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story- $18.99

:psp:

God of War: Chains of Olympus- $8.34
Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep- $28.57

:ps2:
Final Fantasy X- $5.22
Final Fantasy XII- $5.94
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (AO Version!)- $4.96
Resident Evil 4- $4.96
Crazy Taxi- $4.96

Now, of course, the 25% is going to cover tax and a little more, then add shipping. But these are still some fantastic deals.

hmm, tempted to get Shattered Dimensions, which would be $30 shipped for me. I could play through it and trade it back to Amazon for $32.50 (assuming it comes with the case and such).

make sure you type it exactly as it says 252DAY with caps-cuz it wasn't working for me otherwise. took me like 3 min to realize it

Oh man, I just spent 18.96 on Infamous from goHastings, but through Amazon. Although I used my Amazon credit, so it ended up free. But I could have gotten it for a couple dollars cheaper.

[quote name='guardian_owl']
Some notable PS3 titles on sale, price after coupon applied:

Though then you have to add $2.28 shipping per game[/QUOTE]

Thanks for listing all those out and for mentioning shipping costs! Very helpful.

[quote name='ploppsdman']I need the cash over the amazon credit, but there are some nice flips here .... making at least 10 bucks in amazon credit per flip.[/QUOTE]

Care to mention which ones you found? I didn't see any in my quick glance over, though didn't dig too deep.

Also, is there a specific flipping forum someone could point me to? I searched for one but never found anything very centralized.

[quote name='plutoknight']The temptation to buy a bunch of original Xbox games is there, but shipping is charged per item?[/QUOTE]

yes, they ship everything in separate packages.as they're coming from different stores. I imagine if it was just one warehouse full of these games, shipping wouldn't be per item, but a more level rate depending on the amount of games, weight, or speed of delivery.

[quote name='ssjmichael']yes, they ship everything in separate packages.as they're coming from different stores. I imagine if it was just one warehouse full of these games, shipping wouldn't be per item, but a more level rate depending on the amount of games, weight, or speed of delivery.[/QUOTE]

it used to be $3 for the first item and $1 each after that. I think someone realized how badly they were getting raped with that.

Well, they didn't have The Force Unleashed: USE in stock, but whatever, grabbed Fallout 3 GOTY for 25.71 shipped. Groovy! Now let's hope that's what they actually send me (their order selecting system is screwy, it's hard to make sure you actually selected the version you want!)

Thanks OP!

Thanks OP for the heads up, still waiting for certain games I want to come down a bit more (even with the discount, they were a bit over what I want to pay)

Grabbed RE: Degenertion on DVD for a little over a dollar plus shipping. ;) I love grabbing movies on the cheap from them.

[quote name='bugeeker']Care to mention which ones you found? I didn't see any in my quick glance over, though didn't dig too deep.

Also, is there a specific flipping forum someone could point me to? I searched for one but never found anything very centralized.[/QUOTE]

And I'm glad we don't.

That's one aspect of CAG that I'm glad isn't glamourized unlike the folks over at SD's. I know a few posters here do it, but as I said I'm glad the general consensus is that if you do, you're better off keeping to yourself :whistle2:# (as Flippers usually equal El Hoardo) and that's not what CAG is about, which is sharing deals for everyone to enjoy and have a chance at. :applause:

Wow, this is a fantastic sale.

Picked up:
Picross 3D
Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia
Sands of Destruction
Assassin's Creed Bloodlines
Disgaea Infinite
X-Men Origins Wolverine (360)

for $65 shipped.

Thanks OP!

bread's done
Back