gohastings.com 3 for 21 used blus

Thanks for the heads-up.

Ordered: Tangled 3D, Tron Legacy 3D and Super Bowl XLV (Go Pack, Go!). Total cost was a little over about $28 including shipping so $9 per movie isn't bad at all - especially since getting all three new at Amazon would run me over $80 total.

Now if only I had enough money left over to get a 3D TV...

Hmm, I might bite on Tangled, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt 1, and Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader for $28 shipped.

Code is multi-use in case people were wondering, just placed my second order. :D

picked up:
Austin Powers Collection
Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader
The Incredibles
Iron Man
One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest
Snow White & The Seven Dwarves
Tangled
Toy Story
Toy Story 3
Tron Classic
Tron Legacy
WWE Raw: The Best of 2010

Some REALLY good deals in here. Disney stuff doesn't get cheap, and I'm pretty stoked to get One Flew Over Cuckoo's Nest after that retarded special edition always made it so expensive.

[quote name='linkbear']Think the coupon is dead.[/QUOTE]

It still works, but you have to buy from the qualifying titles only, and if something is out of stock that is in your cart, you will have to manually remove it, otherwise you can't go through with it.

[quote name='Squarehard']It still works, but you have to buy from the qualifying titles only, and if something is out of stock that is in your cart, you will have to manually remove it, otherwise you can't go through with it.[/QUOTE]

I did. I had things in my cart listed at 7 (on little preview page too), but then they jumped when I went to go check out.

Got a bunch of stuff, including Sengoku Basara. Came here to tell you guys, but got a call. Wanted Despicable Me 3D and Full Metal Alchemist 3, but they were out of stock.

This is a really good deal.

Tron Legacy 2D/3D - 7.00 (vs. 28 on Amazon)
Inception - 7.00 (vs. 18 on Amazon)
Iron Man 2 3disk - 7.00 (vs. 20 on Amazon)

Total + $7 shipping = $28 (vs. $66 on Amazon)

Of course, the concession is that the titles are used vs. new. Still a great deal, though - especially on 4disk Tron.

I put in a second order Sherlock Holmes, Book of Eli, and The Fighter. Hopefully the blu-rays come in as good condition as their games do.

I've had great experiences with goHastings blus. I get majority of my Disney blus from them during their various sales. Never had a problem, and every single one has had unused DMR.

I just placed a second order for Tangled, Adventureland, and Despicable Me. I am done. Not going to ruin this for everyone by overdoing it.

awesome deal!

picked up:

127 Hours
The Fighter
Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader

too bad I have everything else I want and I missed out on Human Planet :\

I'm about to post a pretty condemning message on their facebook and see how they'll respond, maybe with a ban, or they will just delete the message.

I'm just rather tired that they cancel almost everything nowadays, and that their system is terrible, and they really need to rework something to make it not suck.

It used to be much worse, then they made some improvements and thought it was enough, and done absolutely nothing since, and actually declined from that time quite a bit.

Even stuff I ordered from a week or two ago are getting canceled.

Enough is enough.

I ordered a dozen things yesterday (no repeats). I'm really looking forward to 3 of them specifically (Sengoku Basara, Human Planet, and Tangled 3D). Human Planet's already canceled, but nothing else has been so far.

Good idea for the sale however their website should list on the front page if an item is sold out or not. I only when through 2 pages and then i gave up on looking for items that were in stock.

[quote name='elessar123']I ordered a dozen things yesterday (no repeats). I'm really looking forward to 3 of them specifically (Sengoku Basara, Human Planet, and Tangled 3D). Human Planet's already canceled, but nothing else has been so far.[/QUOTE]

You should check your order history and check the status just in case.

Their cancel emails are rather slow sometimes...well, their entire email system is slow all the time.

You should check your order history on the site just to make sure. A couple of things I didn't get a cancel email confirmation yet because they suck, but when I check order status, they were actually canceled, so ooga booga ~_~

[quote name='Slappybob']Good idea for the sale however their website should list on the front page if an item is sold out or not. I only when through 2 pages and then i gave up on looking for items that were in stock.[/QUOTE]

The people they hired to do the site, and coded everything, are horrible at their job. I just don't understand how any of them are still employed.

Hmm, my order detail page lists a number of items as "Out Of Stock," although I'm hoping that only refers to the current stock and won't affect my order. One item did get cancelled last night, but I got an email about it pretty quickly. Everything else is currently "In Progress."

I've had 5 movies canceled from my last order, and only 2 have shipped so far. This should be interesting.

Whatever you guys have for web developers and database admins, I hope they're cheap because they certainly aren't good.

As I posted on another site

I have a sneaking suspicion that they didn't mean for the 3d blu-rays to be part of this special so they are for the most part cancelling all the 3d blu-ray orders. Most of the cancellation complaints I've seen are for 3d copies.

[quote name='dmdragon']As I posted on another site

I have a sneaking suspicion that they didn't mean for the 3d blu-rays to be part of this special so they are for the most part cancelling all the 3d blu-ray orders. Most of the cancellation complaints I've seen are for 3d copies.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure they didn't mean for a lot of things that were listed to be a part of that sale, but that's really their problem seeing how they made the list.

Shifty and underhanded is what that is all about.

Basically the more popular the movie is the greater likelihood that it'll be cancelled. Their inventory checker isn't precise at all and thus lets in a bunch of orders for the same movie even if there's not enough stock available.

Of the three movies in my order, the one that's the "least popular" (Packers vs. Steelers: Super Bowl XLV) is the only one that says out of stock now. Tangled 3D and Tron 3D currently say "ships within 48 hours" and "In Progress". Here's to hoping I get at least one of 'em.

They're also doing 20% off blu's along with B1g1 for $1 at b&m stores, picked up Mechanic and Green Hornet 3D for &20

[quote name='ssjmichael']Basically the more popular the movie is the greater likelihood that it'll be cancelled. Their inventory checker isn't precise at all and thus lets in a bunch of orders for the same movie even if there's not enough stock available.[/QUOTE]

The 5 that I had canceled are not popular or released in the past 2 years.

[quote name='Scorch']They're also doing 20% off blu's along with B1g1 for $1 at b&m stores, picked up Mechanic and Green Hornet 3D for &20[/QUOTE]

Woot! Headed out there in a few!

M

[quote name='linkbear']I've never had a gohastings item cancelled. All 6 of mine have shipped. Good luck on my part I guess.[/QUOTE]I've had one item cancelled out of the 100+ items that I have ordered from them and this was an older PSP title. I received shipping confirmation for all 9 titles ordered through this deal. :bouncy:

yeeeah I just got a bunch of shipping confirmations too. Including a bunch of the more popular items like Tron, Tangled, Iron Man, etc. Don't wanna rub it in for those who had problems, but only 1 of the 12 items I bought got canceled. Nice!

Got all my shipping confirmations, but I did have some stuff go oos in my cart though. Hopefully everyone will get what they wanted.

Got four of my movies in the mail already! That was a lot faster than I expected. The stuff's in GREAT condition. I was even able to redeem the digital copy of Tangled. :hot: Hope the rest of you are this lucky!!

[quote name='Gden']I might get akira The voyage of the dawn treader and Bug's Life, haven't decided[/QUOTE]

the sale has been over for days. it was a one day only sale

Just like BustaUppa, the movies I got in the mail are in like-new condition too. Tangled 3D and Tron Legacy 3D both had unused digital copies (still waiting on a third movie to arrive). The only thing missing was slip covers for the movies, but I can live with that. This was a phenomenal sale.

[quote name='BustaUppa']Got four of my movies in the mail already! That was a lot faster than I expected. The stuff's in GREAT condition. I was even able to redeem the digital copy of Tangled. :hot: Hope the rest of you are this lucky!![/QUOTE]

The movies I got in the mail are in like-new condition too. :bouncy:

Tangled 3D and Tron Legacy 3D both had unused digital copies (still waiting on a third movie to arrive). The only thing missing was slip covers for the movies, but I can live with that. This was a phenomenal sale.

bread's done
Back