gohastings.com 30% off used movies and games. Many under $3.50 after coupon

Was in for a new copy of Once Upon a Time in the West on Blu, but scored a copy of John Carter and Prince of Persia: Sands of Time for cheap.

Also, I saw they have the Harry Potter Collection on Blu available. With coupon, comes down to $42 and change...with shipping, ought to be $45 or so.

I had a bunch of DVDs in my cart, but shipping kills it. Does anyone know of any free shipping or cheap shipping codes? My shipping costs are half of the price of my order. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a bunch of DVDs in my cart, but shipping kills it. Does anyone know of any free shipping or cheap shipping codes? My shipping costs are half of the price of my order.
That doesn't make a lot of sense. I ordered a single Blu and the S&H worked out to be less than $2 (on a movie that was $6). But I think when I jumped the order to four, it worked out to be cheaper. I would google for coupons standing currently.

That doesn't make a lot of sense. I ordered a single Blu and the S&H worked out to be less than $2 (on a movie that was $6). But I think when I jumped the order to four, it worked out to be cheaper. I would google for coupons standing currently.
I was ready to pull the trigger on about 30 cheap DVDs I wanted at a few dollars each and my shipping is about 42 dollars. I Googled a few times, but most of the sites I found did not have anything except for free shipping on pre-orders.

GoHasting shipping is now $1.29 per DVD and $2.xx for games.

It used to be great when the DVDs were so cheap you could get many for about $1.75 shipped. Shipping was 96 cents before.

GoHasting shipping is now $1.29 per DVD and $2.xx for games.
Thanks for letting me know. This is the first time I have gone to buy through their site directly.

I picked the 4 or so items I wanted most. If shipping would have been Free over X amount I would have bought a lot more, but there is no way i was going to pay 42 dollars for shipping.

Yeah it's a little silly but that's because the stuff isn't in one warehouse, it's at their stores. I have bought 10 DVDs before and had almost all of them come in separate mailings.

I actually love GoHastings system of pulling from store inventory and I'm happy to pay the shipping on each item. This is what allows you to pick up a rare item if you see it at the right time. With almost any other store, you would see that it's "in store only" and the closest one that has it is 200 miles away. And most of the time, their prices are still the best anyway...even after adding shipping. With the right sale, GoHastings can't be beat.

bread's done
Back