GoHastings.com B2G1 for $1 +20% off +Upgraded shipping

allstar45

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
While the B2G1 Sale has been running rampant over the past few weeks, I went on the site today to compare prices before placing a Gamestop order. I've ordered games from their site at least three times this year, two games arrived new, and one game had a small cracked case. So I think they're pretty reliable

After adding a PS3 game in my cart, I was surprised to see the price reduced. When I logged into my account, I also found out that they are giving *upgraded* expedited shipping- for the same price

Just use code MM123 when you're checking out.

In case anyone is wondering- I picked up DAO Ultimate Edition, Modnation Racers, and Ratchet and clank A crack in time for $56 bucks.
I came pretty close to nabbing GT5, AC brotherhood, and NBA 2K11 (all are currently in stock) but unfortunately it would probably kill me trying to pay for my textbooks in another two weeks.

Pretty sweet! My experience with gohastings so far has been good - every game I've ordered from them came quickly and in excellent condition. Guess I'll be heading over to dealhunt some more :)

GoHastings would usually do sales, deals and promotions on their used inventory.

However, the op doesnt say.
Just give it a try with used games.

Nvm it is on used games

WOW! , I just placed an order for the b2g1 promo yesterday and now there's 20% off + same price expedited shipping. I wish I waited 1 more day , Just my luck =( , Great deal though.

I noticed they had quite a few "used" collector's edition games in stock... Fallout NV, Halo Reach, Demons Souls, etc. If you're a gambling man you can give it a shot, personally I've never bought a used CE from hastings before so I'm not sure if it's a guarantee that you'll actually get the extras or not.

One more thing... if you're having trouble getting the discount to show up and you have an M rated game, check the "I am 17 or order box", then try the code again. Mine wouldn't update the total until I did.

Just picked up modnation racers, castlevania ps3 and dead 2 rights ps3 for $60 shipped.

That's less than the TIV of those games, not a bad deal at all thanks OP.

Ordered my first two games from GO last week and both came in crappy cases with GS used labels and one manual was missing

Not a good first experience

Is there any type of guarantee on the condition of the used games? (i.e. do they include manual and covert art?)

I've never ordered a game from GoHastings....

[quote name='MikeE021286']Is there any type of guarantee on the condition of the used games? (i.e. do they include manual and covert art?)

I've never ordered a game from GoHastings....[/QUOTE]

From experience, Gohastings games almost always come complete. Definately much better than Gamestop.com. In terms of bundles or collector's editions, there is much more risk. I bought the SOCOM bundle and it came with the PS3 headset, but the Warhawk Bundle came game only.

[quote name='MikeE021286']Is there any type of guarantee on the condition of the used games? (i.e. do they include manual and covert art?)

I've never ordered a game from GoHastings....[/QUOTE]

No, no guarantee. Generally my games have been on the level of what the guy above you mentioned... stickers on the case, possibly no manual. Only had one game come with just the discs, but there's no real guarantees, it's basically a toss-up.

BTW, all used books $30 and under are 5 for $20. The game guide selection is somewhat picked over, but there are still plenty of solid guides in there.

[quote name='hwmusic']What is the 20% off part?[/QUOTE]

Automatic discount on the used game when you add it to your cart. No coupon code required. This is a rare instance where gohastings has two discounts at one time for games

I got DA:O and FO3 from hastings (not b2g1 though) and they came in great condition so I hope I get these games in the same way

[quote name='BrolyB593']I was all excited this would work with books : (

My backlog is absurdly large, however I could always use more comics.[/QUOTE]
shit it doesnt?
how bout blu rays?

bread's done
Back