Gohastings.com New Mass Effect 2 (360) $19.99 and more

I tried Wet and inFamous. Guess they're having trouble with the whole site.

NWM: click "Quickview" to add the item.

Got it. Thanks OP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm..some good deals but whenever I actually try to go to a page with a game summary on it the site has an error. How am I supposed to buy anything >-< Also, anyone know the used game policy? Generic case or do you get the manual and everything?
Also, used guides are cheap as hell on there..anyone ordered any? What sort of condition were they in?

TO ADD TO CART:

Hover your mouse over the product picture and there will be a small green "quickview" button. Click it and a small pop up box will come up where you can add to cart. Thanks to Neshoba78 for the tip.

Also remember to use code GAMETIME10 for 10% off

I have no experience with gohastings, does the used games come with case and manual usually?

edit: oh nvm, this deal is for a NEW me2? awesome!

if you don't have this game, get it now! i got it when it came out, and i loved it, totaly worth the $60 (at least for me).

[quote name='kynetarse']Anyone else getting an error in place of ME2 product page?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure...

[quote name='neshoba78']get "sorry we're working on this page" clicking on the me2 link.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Hybrid5006']mass effect aint workin, error comes up[/QUOTE]

[quote name='neshoba78']I tried Wet and inFamous. Guess they're having trouble with the whole site.

NWM: click "Quickview" to add the item.

Got it. Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kidray666']Hmm..some good deals but whenever I actually try to go to a page with a game summary on it the site has an error. How am I supposed to buy anything >-< Also, anyone know the used game policy? Generic case or do you get the manual and everything?
Also, used guides are cheap as hell on there..anyone ordered any? What sort of condition were they in?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kidray666']How are you buying anything? I can't get to any inventory...[/QUOTE]

for those of you not being able to add the game to your cart, when you mouse over the picture (picture of the mass effect 2 cover), a "quickview" green icon shows up, click that icon, not the picture, and a pop up should appear that will lead you to your cart!!

Thank you OP, I almost bought ME2 at GS with the B2G1. $20.18 shipped for me with the GAMETIME10 code. Got Blur for $11 today as well, turning out to be a decent Fathers Day.

Thankssss, gonna pick up ME2 now, and thnx to supraazn for the 10% off code, total is $20.28 shipped. Didn't have a chance to get ME2 from K-mart since they were OOS online. But this is even better.

They are also having a blu ray sale, so don't be surprised if the site slows down to a crawl. It's not a great sale, but it may be enough to cripple them a bit.

Good looking out, KnightofHearts and jester55. Pays to be a cheap ass gamer. I don't know what we do without this site.

Anyone know if these prices will be the same at the brick and mortar Hastings?

*Edit - Just found the flyer on the their website and it appears prices are also the same in store. On the flyer there is also a note for buying a used game and getting the second half off. Might be something interesting to look at for individuals near a Hastings.

Last edited by a moderator:
And it has $15 worth of dlc? Cool. Almost jumped on amazons lightning deal(twice). Thanks OP. Just finished my mass effect insanity run, good timing.

$21.96 was my final total ordering from Texas. Sweet ass deal. Unfortunately I caught this deal on slickdeals first.

OP needs to update to add GAMETIME10 for 10% off code.

Thanks for the link OP, picked up a bunch of guides. Even with Hastings horrible shipping prices, the average price including shipping was about $3 each.

[quote name='Reo 15x']Is gohastings a reliable site? never shopped from there before.[/QUOTE]
They're not unreliable, if that's what you mean?

Hey, guy's! I wanted to order used from goHastings. Has anyone had any problems with their discs being scratched or missing manuals, like GS has?

Well, I ordered some used stuff during that B2G1 sale they had last week and every single item I got was complete and the disc-based games were for the most part in excellent condition. A few even came new and sealed ;).

They are reliable they will send you the items. I only order New from them so i can not comment on used. I have had a couple instances (2 out of 20) where they send "open box" gutted copies as new. I just send them back they refund my money usually 7-10 days later. The bad thing is i eat the shipping back to them. Thats of course because i will not accept "open box" gutted copies as new.

[quote name='nddave']They are reliable they will send you the items. I only order New from them so i can not comment on used. I have had a couple instances (2 out of 20) where they send "open box" gutted copies as new. I just send them back they refund my money usually 7-10 days later. The bad thing is i eat the shipping back to them. Thats of course because i will not accept "open box" gutted copies as new.[/QUOTE]

They actually send open-box items if you order new items?

That's ridiculous................

Thanks a bunch for this one, I was feeling bummed out that there was nothing I could really spring too much cash out for that I really wanted from the Gamestop B2G1. Got home tonight found this post and picked it up with the code and feel like I got the best deal on a game this weekend.

[quote name='musicman65000']Hey, guy's! I wanted to order used from goHastings. Has anyone had any problems with their discs being scratched or missing manuals, like GS has?[/QUOTE]

Out of 30+ games I've ordered from them over the years, I've only had issues twice: Ratchet & Clank: Crack in Time was missing it's manual, and Jeanne D'Arc didn't have the original case artwork (had a copy). Aside from that, stellar.

Yup ive never had a problem with gohastings from my orders. Gamestop.com on the other hand i have to take back over half the games i order from them and try to get a full copy or playable discs.

Maybe hastings actually looks at the disc before they take it as a trade in......

Thank you OP. It only cost 5 dollars more for the new game than it would for the pack in DLC in the marketplace. Great deal.

What are the chances the copy of halo wars they have for sale is the PH with the DLC?

I think I might give it a try it's $15 for the new copy.

I've ordered from them a few times and overall they're great save for one kind of bad experience. I got Modnation Racers for $39, and also did a B2G1 from them and everything was mint/complete. Everything I've ordered from them has come in a very timely manner. I've also had no problems at all calling and canceling 2 orders.

My only negative experience with them went like this:

I had ordered Demons Souls Deluxe from them through Amazon and it was supposed to be in "very good" condition. However it was actually in very crappy condition and missing the art book so of course I complained.

I had asked that I get a discounted price since I wanted it still but it was not at all in the condition they had advertised. I explained this to them but they just refunded the entire order price anyway and said I could send the game back.

This irritated me more since I specifically said I wanted to keep it and just wanted a discount since it was clearly not as described. Also they had at first wanted ME to pay the return shipping, which I was not about to do when it was their fault it was not in the condition described.

So in the end I emailed them back again telling them I wasn't returning the game, I just wanted a lower price on it, and they just never responded after that. Obviously they just wanted me to leave them alone about it. I felt kind of bad getting it completely free but like I said it just was not at all in the condition that was advertised. So a bad experience but in the end it worked out well for me. I've ordered from them since then and have had absolutely no other issues.

[quote name='imjpwutup']you guys think amazon will price match this or make a deal with mass effect 1 and 2 to be $30?[/QUOTE]

AFAIK, they don't usually price match other online retailers. It's usually Best Buy, Target, Walmart and recently Gamestop.

bread's done
Back