Gohastings.com New Mass Effect 2 (360) $19.99 and more

Well, I didn't get the email myself, so I called up customer service to see what they can do. Looks like they're gonna send me a gift card through the mail. Would have been nice if they would have just processed the whole thing right then and there, but hopefully we get our cards and our games.

[quote name='llcooljunr']Well, I didn't get the email myself, so I called up customer service to see what they can do. Looks like they're gonna send me a gift card through the mail. Would have been nice if they would have just processed the whole thing right then and there, but hopefully we get our cards and our games.[/QUOTE]
The entire point to the gift card is that you dont get the game.

[quote name='Master Troll']The entire point to the gift card is that you dont get the game.[/QUOTE]

Well, I still want the game... With the gift card and the price of the game atm, It pretty much could come out the same price. I don't think I'm gonna order anything else from them anyway, might as well use it towards what I really want.

[quote name='antlp89']:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

It's CAGs, not CAGers.

CAGers = Cheapassgamerers.

Does that make any fucking sense?

No. It's dumb ass redundant.[/QUOTE]

It would have also made sense to quote the only post on page 6 that says CAGers. You just look like you strolled along to post random information that's been spoken about so many times.

GoHastings CS is a hit and miss. Sometimes they'll offer something or another, and other times they just couldn't care less.

[quote name='llcooljunr']Well, I still want the game... With the gift card and the price of the game atm, It pretty much could come out the same price. I don't think I'm gonna order anything else from them anyway, might as well use it towards what I really want.[/QUOTE]
I say just use it towards ME2 to still get it for $20. I just went ahead and ordered mines from newegg for $30 with 3-day shipping just yesterday

bread's done
Back