GoHastings.com: Used games 20% off, New 10% off - RnC, Borderlands $41.98 Shipped

BarrettSan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Get 20% off all used games with coupon code 302010 at http://www.gohastings.com/. Lots of cheap older games here, plus some newer titles used for cheap! Note that not all games work with the promotional code (I tried a used SSB:B and the coupon wouldn't work.) Most people are reporting the games arriving complete, but not all.

NEW Demon's Souls Deluxe Edition for $65.98 Shipped!!! GONE OOS 12:30pm 11/9/09

Game Titles $41.98 Shipped

Ratchet & Clank
Uncharted 2 - OOS
Borderlands - Back in stock 11/9/09
Tekken 6
Halo 3: ODST
Demon's Souls - Used OOS 11/9/09
Beatles Rock Band
Little Big Planet: GotY
Brutal Legend
Forza 3

And more!

http://www.gohastings.com/browse/GAME/Ne/2464/N/2459+4294941260.uts

Here is the link for used games.

Update: New code for 20% off used games and 10% off new games is 302010. Thanks HomieGFunk03.

Last edited by a moderator:
DJ Hero can be had for $86+shipping, not bad but I'll wait for less.

Was not aware of this site, thanks OP will continue to browse, also interested in hearing about condition of games/cases/instructions.

[quote name='cereal_killerxx']Does anyone know this store's policy for used games when it comes to the case, manual, ect.?[/QUOTE]

I've ordered from them twice during their B2G1 Free used deals and received 5 out of 6 in mint condition and the other in near mint (cover a little dirty, manual a little wrinkled), but all came complete. The newer used games I ordered, Metroid Prime:Trilogy CE and SSB:Brawl, were in almost flawless condition (as good as used can get). The other games were PS2 and all came in excellent condition. The one minor negative is that they typically ship items from different store locations and charge $1.00 shipping for each additional item, but, like I said, that's pretty minor. In previous threads, people have reported having some issues with game conditions, so it is YMMV, but most of those people have reported that their customer service is pretty good to deal with. Hope that helps.

Does anyone know if the Used copy of Eye of Judgment comes with the camera? It shows it in the picture, but $14 before discount seems pretty low.

[quote name='Brownjohn']Does anyone know if the Used copy of Eye of Judgment comes with the camera? It shows it in the picture, but $14 before discount seems pretty low.[/QUOTE]

I just called the 800 number and they confirmed that the used copy does NOT come with the camera, it is only the game.

[quote name='Brownjohn']Does anyone know if the Used copy of Eye of Judgment comes with the camera? It shows it in the picture, but $14 before discount seems pretty low.[/QUOTE]
It doesn't come with it. I even complained to them that it was false advertisement and that nowhere did it say camera not included (even on the game case I received it says "Includes: Playstation Eye Camera", but all they could do is issue me a refund.

cereal-killer, I just got mgs4 from them, no manual.first time ordering through them. I don't mind though

I imagine with anything like this you are taking a chance on getting the greatest/platinum hits edition. Which for me... I prefer to have the original, non f-ed up looking case.

Doesn't seem to be working. Trying to get Borderlands used on PS3, and it's not lowering the price even thought it says that the coupon has been applied. Their loss I guess.

For those wondering about quality of games... I bought the following USED games in the last few months from hastings.

The Bard's Tale
Unlimited SaGa
Eternal Ring
Blade Dancer: Lineage of Light
.hack//MUTATION
Soul Nomad & the World Eaters

Of those... All came with art/manual. Eternal Ring was a previous rental (gamecrazy), Blade Dancer (a psp game) seemed to have a bit of a moisture damaged manual and the case was beat up - replaced the case and it's perfect. Soul Nomad was worn but with a new case it'd be 8/10. Hack Mutation was nearly perfect (also came with the bonus anime DVD), Bards Tale was nearly perfect, Unlimited SaGa was similar to soul nomad - beat up case but with a new case it'd be nearly perfect.

Best thing is for all those games + 2 new copies of tales of legendia and 1 copy new of NiGHTs Wii I paid 75 bucks SHIPPED. Not bad at all for 9 games. Each came in the mail individually (poor mailman) and some they seemingly sold at a loss (Nights was .79 cents + 1 dollar shipping for additional items. Shipping alone costed 2 dollars for that item, not to mention bubble mailer.

well it worked today..thanks OP

Items:
Quantity:1,Demon's Souls Used - PlayStation 3 $38.99Discount: 1 for $38.989999999999995 each
Merchandise:$38.99
Tax: $0.00
Shipping/Handling:$2.99
Total:$41.98

Just used the code and giftcard to bring Borderlands down to ~$16.99. However, an error occoured when I clicked 'process order'... my card was charged, giftcard zapped, but no confirmation or anything. Not even one on the order history, no email... I'll be calling tomorrow.

trying to pick up borderlands but its saying:

Merchandise: $38.99
Shipping: $2.99
Sales Tax: $2.94
Estimated Total: $44.92

how come the above poster didnt get charged tax?

edit: nvm...indiana tax

hastings sucks.. i got in on some of those NEW DS games last few weeks for 79 cents + shipping... none shiped saying they are all OUT OF STOCK even though it shows them all in stock at a higher price

Used Demon's Souls now appears to be OOS again.

However, they appear to have the NEW Demon's Souls Deluxe Edition for $65.98 Shipped with the coupon (OOS now) I would jump on this but I already own the Deluxe... fantastic game!

[quote name='slidecage']hastings sucks.. i got in on some of those NEW DS games last few weeks for 79 cents + shipping... none shiped saying they are all OUT OF STOCK even though it shows them all in stock at a higher price[/QUOTE]

Yes likely it's showing the price for the used one which is more expensive than new. Here's what you have to understand with Gohastings.com and their new games. They list the exact same inventory on Amazon, so sometimes you'll get it sometimes you wont. To ensure you get it, but it on amazon and the website (The website is usually a dollar cheaper because Amazon's shipping is 3.99 and gohastings.com is 2.99 + 1 dollar per additional item.)

I have gotten a few new games cheap from hastings though. NiGHTs for .79 (+1 dollar shipping) and (two copies of) Tales of Legendia for 9.99 + 1 dollar shipping each. (11 each). In the "canceled" section so far I've gotten a .79 cent copy of Suikoden Tactics and a .79 copy of Front Mission (got that on amazon) canceled.

Therefore, it seems random as to who receives the item if it's on both amazon and hastings. Worst thing that could happen if you order the copy on amazon and the copy on the official website is you'll end up with 2 games like I did with Legendia! But hey, I wont complain about 2 copies of a 30 dollar game for 11 and 14 respectively.

Finally, one copy of legendia came with a corner of the factory plastic wrap torn off - no big deal though.

Just wanted to say that I also got a couple copies of the Tales of Legendia (PS2) for $10, and that one of them had a seal that was torn. Also, I've ordered several other ps2 games NEW that came with torn seals. Some of them didn't have a seal it all. This is no big deal if you are buying to play - but if you are buying to resell, keep this in mind. You just never know what you'll get...

I got my envelope with the Forza packing list in the mail today. It would have been nice if the game was with it. lol

I guess I'll shoot them an email and hope something can be done.

don't know if this applies to anyone else, but I just got off the phone with their customer service, and apparently there's a "glitch" with their system that doesn't read APO zip codes as valid zip codes. Apparently they're trying to get it fixed this week.

Damn, I was about to order DJ Hero before, but decided to wait a bit, and watch some more 30 Rock. I come back after an episode (I was reading up on it while watching), and it's out of stock. Oh well, I guess that's $80 my wallet will get to enjoy a little longer.

Well, this was my first time ordering from this site. I hope I get a black label. Wish me luck.

Too many good ps2 titles were made into Greatest S***s... I guess that only makes sense, but it sucks.

bread's done
Back