goHastings Current Deals - FREE SHIPPING up to 20 Items per Cart

Muthafodder

Banned
FREE standard Shipping on everything!
Expires Friday 8/19/11 11:59pm CST
Use Promotional Code:
Code will be released tomorrow via Facebook & Twitter.
Cags get first pickings :)...Code is live now!
Limit 20 items per cart.
Remember this includes everything, the linked image code above links to used movies.

Good for stuff below $8.

Picked up a few games and that's about it.

[quote name='JokerCard']Does this just work for games or for anything?[/QUOTE]

Works on EVERYTHING. :D

Remember this is free shipping on EVERYTHING...you guys should venture out a bit and explore their site:

$39.99

$39.99

40213995730.jpg
Currently OOS (was $49.99)

$49.99

I know several members asked about these same shelves since I picked them up from goHastings.

Comparable prices elsewhere.

[quote name='Muthafodder']Remember this is free shipping on EVERYTHING...you guys should venture out a bit and explore their site:

$39.99

$39.99

40213995730.jpg
Currently OOS (was $49.99)

$49.99

I know several members asked about these same shelves since I picked them up from goHastings.

Comparable prices elsewhere.[/QUOTE]

That's a good price.

[quote name='Squarehard']If you add to cart the 756 oskar stand, the price on those are different. Like 2x more expensive than the price showing.[/QUOTE]

Not for me...you do have to apply the code ya know ;)

Oskar.png

[quote name='Muthafodder']Not for me...you do have to apply the code ya know ;)[/QUOTE]

Nah, I figured it out, for some reason it added two to my cart, lol.

Good price, but not sure if I have any more space left in my room.

Might just pick one up for a rainy day.

[quote name='Squarehard']Nah, I figured it out, for some reason it added two to my cart, lol.

Good price, but not sure if I have any more space left in my room.

Might just pick one up for a rainy day.[/QUOTE]

I picked two of the Espresso ones during the last free shipping deal...if anyone has been searching for inexpensive storage...these are a no brainer.

[quote name='Muthafodder']I picked two of the Espresso ones during the last free shipping deal...if anyone has been searching for inexpensive storage...these are a no brainer.[/QUOTE]

I grabbed a couple of them for my family members when they were on clearance at BB for $30.

But even at $50, these are still a great price.

I may have been tempted to pick one up if the espresso ones were still in stock, but oh well.

They have a lot of anime individual volumes for cheap. You can get whole sets for much cheaper than buying a complete collection of them. This is good for cheap CD's too

[quote name='ssjmichael']They have a lot of anime individual volumes for cheap. You can get whole sets for much cheaper than buying a complete collection of them. This is good for cheap CD's too[/QUOTE]

It's almost overwhelming...forgot about CDs

Got 18 of dvds $1-3, Ive been tempted to buy them before but the shipping was more than the price of the dvds. Great opportunity to buy some used dvd on the cheap and in bulk. Great Find!

Theres definately some great deals on anime, Gantz, excel saga, and .hack//sighn caught my eye buy I ended up getting a bunch of movies that were too cheap to pass up.

16 various DVDs for $22 shipped. It's like Redbox, but when you're done you dump them at the pawn shop and get $1-$2 each (sometimes more than what you paid).

An interesting find for me was I Pity The Fool Season 1 for $1.59.

Two hours left bump.

I too stocked up on loads of DVDs. Got all these for less than 50 bucks.

Minority Report
The Matrix
Mystic River
Batman Begins
Signs
The Sixth Sense
Gone Baby Gone
Mission: Impossible III
American History X
The Devil's Advocate
The Green Mile
Lost in Translation
The Last King of Scotland
Catch Me If You Can
Inside Man
The Dark Knight
The Departed
Saving Private Ryan
Heat
Troy
The Italian Job
Almost Famous Untitled: The Bootleg Cut
Cinderella Man
V for Vendetta
25th Hour
The Devil Wears Prada
Fargo
Letters from Iwo Jima
Scent of a Woman
The Talented Mr. Ripley
Ronin
The Prestige
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
28 Days Later

Quantity: 1, The Terminator Used - (DVD) $1.81
Quantity: 1, Batman Used - (DVD) $1.36
Quantity: 1, Batman Forever Used - (DVD) $2.04
Quantity: 1, Batman and Robin Used - (DVD) $2.04
Quantity: 1, Batman Returns Used - (DVD) $1.36
Quantity: 1, Hot Fuzz Used - (DVD) $1.36
Quantity: 1, The Incredible Hulk Used - (DVD) $1.02
Quantity: 1, Iron Man Used - (DVD) $1.81
Quantity: 1, Live Free or Die Hard Used - (DVD) $1.29
Quantity: 1, Alien vs. Predator Used - (DVD) $0.99
Quantity: 1, Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Used - (DVD) $1.59
Quantity: 1, Tenchi Forever!: The Movie Used - (DVD) $0.99
Quantity: 1, Tenchi: The Movie Used - (DVD) $2.04
Quantity: 1, Tenchi the Movie 2 Used - (DVD) $2.04
Quantity: 1, DragonBall Z: The World's Strongest Used - (DVD) $1.29
Quantity: 1, DragonBall Z: Dead Zone Used - (DVD) $1.98
Quantity: 1, Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End Used - (DVD) $2.71
Quantity: 1, Starship Troopers Used - (DVD) $1.81
Quantity: 1, DragonBall Z: Arrival Used -(DVD) $0.99
Quantity: 1, DragonBall Z: Saiyans Used - (DVD) $1.55
Quantity: 1, DragonBall Z: Pendulum Room Used - (DVD) $1.41
Quantity: 1, DragonBall Z: Doom Used -(DVD) $1.29
Quantity: 1, DragonBall Z: Departure Used - (DVD) $0.99
Quantity: 1, DragonBall Z: Snake Way Used - (DVD) $1.41
Quantity: 1, DragonBall Z: Destruction Used - (DVD) $0.99
Quantity: 1, DragonBall Z: Immortals Used - (DVD) $1.41
Quantity: 1, DragonBall Z: Showdown Used - (DVD) $1.29
Quantity: 1, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Used - (DVD) $5.84
Quantity: 1, Transformers Used - (DVD) $1.63
Quantity: 1, Samurai X: Reflection Used - (DVD) $1.72
Quantity: 1, Star Wars: The Clone Wars Used -(DVD) $0.99

99 cents for star wars the clone wars and avp still seems a bit pricey for those but I couldn't resist.

Adding on to my PRIDE FC/UFC DVD collection..

Quantity: 1, Pride Fighting Championships: Championship Chaos Used - Digital Video Disc (DVD) $1.98
Quantity: 1, Pride Fighting Championships: Shock Wave 2004 Used - Digital Video Disc (DVD) $2.64
Quantity: 1, Pride Fighting Championships: Bushido, Vol. 2 - Team Japan vs. Team Chute Box Used - Digital Video Disc (DVD) $1.36
Quantity: 1, Pride Fighting Championships: Cold Fury, Vol. 2 Used - Digital Video Disc (DVD) $1.59
Quantity: 1, Pride Fighting Championships: Bushido, Vol. 8 Used - Digital Video Disc (DVD) $1.36
Quantity: 1, Pride Fighting Championships: Bushido, Vol. 7 Used - Digital Video Disc (DVD) $1.36
Quantity: 1, Pride Fighting Championships: Shockwave 2005 Used - Digital Video Disc (DVD) $1.59
Quantity: 1, Pride Fighting Championships: Bushido, Vol. 3 Used - Digital Video Disc (DVD) $1.39
Quantity: 1, Pride Fighting Championships: Bushido, Vol. 1 Used - Digital Video Disc (DVD) $1.36
Quantity: 1, Pride Fighting Championships: Cold Fury 3 Used - Digital Video Disc (DVD) $1.59
Quantity: 1, Pride Fighting Championships: Beasts from the East Used - Digital Video Disc (DVD) $1.59
Quantity: 1, Pride Fighting Championships, Vol. 1 Used - Digital Video Disc (DVD) $2.93
Quantity: 1, Pride Fighting Championships: The Return of the Warriors Used - Digital Video Disc (DVD) $2.35
Quantity: 1, Pride Fighting Championships: Raging Rumble Used - Digital Video Disc (DVD) $2.04
Quantity: 1, UFC 84: III Will Used - Digital Video Disc (DVD) $3.90
Quantity: 1, Ultimate Fighter: Season 1 Used - Digital Video Disc (DVD) $7.01

The UFC DVDs are the ones I paid the most for but they were in their own order. I tried to go $3 or less on everything in regards to the PRIDE FC DVDs.

Usually use these goHastings.com deals for Blu-rays, but the 3 for $21 seemed to have really cleaned out their stock on everything. But I'm very glad that I was able to get in on this deal. Spent about $35 on everything that I ordered.

Damn. I missed out on thisgreat sale. I have wanted the last three Futurama movies. For cheap. Oh well. Always next time.

Even though this deal is dead, they have a similar (albeit less amazing) sale going on right now - $1 shipping on everything. The code is "1234" if anyone is interested.

The rest of my order finally arrived. I got:

Salt
The Other Guys
Armored
The Quick and the Dead
The Messenger

All were in blu cases with slips except for The Messenger, which came in a DVD case with a DVD-sized blu slip. Can't complain about that though, it was less than $2. Plus, the others were in fantastic condition. Great deal, no more hunting for a $9.99 copy of Salt through the BBV sale.

bread's done
Back