goHastings Deal Thread - B2G1 $1 | $5 Off $40 or $10 Off $60

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muthafodder

Banned
About goHastings:
"Founded in 1968, Hastings Entertainment, Inc. is a leading multimedia entertainment retailer that combines the sale of new and used CDs, books, videos and video games, as well as boutique merchandise, with the rental of videos and video games. Company currently operates 148 retail locations in 20 states."

Follow goHastings on

Deals via Facebook:
-- Online Deals

@goHastings
on Twitter
http://www.gohastings.com/custserv/...e=FB&utm_medium=WE&utm_campaign=WeeklyEmailAD

Current Weekly Deal
Buy 2 Get 1 for $1 (Limited Selection)
Use Promotional Code: POSSEUP

Special Labor Day Week Deal

2 Ways to Save - 5 Days to Shop
$5 Off $40 or $10 Off $60
Used Books, Music, Movies, or Games
Use Promotional Code DAYOFF
Valid 9/1-5/11

Contact the goHastings customer service:
Call: 1-877-HASTINGS (877-427-8464)
Email: [email protected]
PM Official CAG Rep: John -
gohastings

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='rbanez']Anybody who still has a free code? Please message it to me. I forgot the pw that i put in the go hastings fb page. :([/QUOTE]

pw (password)? All you had to enter was your email address and then they send the code to that address.

[quote name='dino88']pw (password)? All you had to enter was your email address and then they send the code to that address.[/QUOTE]

I mean the pw to the email that i put in the go hastings fb page. I should have used the email that i use often.

I have a question do you think i got a good deal w/ these games:
NBA 2k11
Bioshock
Elder Scrolls Oblivion(non goty)
RE 5

all for $39 yeay?

@ rbanez

Really seems mediocre. All the games you listed averages at $10 a pop used at most places.
I think I could get the same price from buying from Amazon with prime.

[quote name='rbanez']I have a question do you think i got a good deal w/ these games:
NBA 2k11
Bioshock
RE 5

all for $39 yeay?[/QUOTE]

Its a decent deal considering NBA sells for $25 on amazon.

[quote name='rbanez']I have a question do you think i got a good deal w/ these games:
NBA 2k11
Bioshock
RE 5

all for $39 yeay?[/QUOTE]

I think having NBA 2k11 in there made it a deal, but it's not the BEST deal you could have gotten with the 40%. The other games are older titles and can be had for cheap these days. But if you are happy with your purchase, than you got a deal. Simple as that.

[quote name='Rhett']Want to bite on RF:Armageddon so I can quit spamming the trade forum ... >_>

But I also didn't know I had two weeks until someone mentioned it. Humm. Also doesn't seem like it's going out of stock. Not very popular for some reason. Must be the lack of open-world.[/QUOTE]
That's why I'm not likely to buy RF: A. I enjoyed the hell out of demolishing enemy bases with just a dump truck by driving through them. But the fact that RF: A seems like more shooter and less free roaming title makes it a clearance buy for me.:cry:
[quote name='Endymion86']Heads up, ladies and gents: This 40% off promo code DOES work on used consoles.

Tried it on this item:

http://www.gohastings.com/product/GAME/PlayStation-3/sku/279822797.uts

Normally 329.00
Discounted to 198.00 before tax + 2.98 shipping[/QUOTE]
Very interesting. Very interesting indeed. Now let's see how many folks try this and how many orders actually ship out.

315 down to 225. woot. holding my other codes hoping more items get back in stock.
im looking at you shadows of the damned / red dead redemption / hyperdimension neptunia / move navigator!

skip RFA, i got it and traded it in already. it's just like every other 3rd person shooter but less fun. some of the weapons are cool but it will be less than 20 by the end of the year. stick to rfg for openworld mayhem ;)

lol, i guess it's the last game i played when i synched my ps3, it shows as my last trophies gained below in my sig...

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']That's why I'm not likely to buy RF: A. I enjoyed the hell out of demolishing enemy bases with just a dump truck by driving through them. But the fact that RF: A seems like more shooter and less free roaming title makes it a clearance buy for me.:cry:[/QUOTE]

I honestly could never finish RF:Guerrilla as I think it was too open of a world. I was always distracted. I would be like "I think I'm going to do some missions"...... Oh shit, i just took out that building (then play for 10 hours destroying shit). Not one quest done.

I liked the new one for being tighter and I actually finished it, the special weapon for finishing it is amazing and hilarious at the same time. I have a pic, but won't post it for spoilers sake :p

[quote name='Velo214']315 down to 225. woot. holding my other codes hoping more items get back in stock.
im looking at you shadows of the damned / red dead redemption / hyperdimension neptunia / move navigator![/QUOTE]
You buying one of the PS3's with the 40% off code? If so, shouldn't it be like $189 after 40% off?
[quote name='dmdragon']I honestly could never finish RF:Guerrilla as I think it was too open of a world. I was always distracted. I would be like "I think I'm going to do some missions"...... Oh shit, i just took out that building (then play for 10 hours destroying shit). Not one quest done.

I liked the new one for being tighter and I actually finished it, the special weapon for finishing it is amazing and hilarious at the same time. I have a pic, but won't post it for spoilers sake :p[/QUOTE]
That's the thing though. I may have been distracted by all of the mayhem you could cause when playing RF:G, but I still finished it pretty quickly. Not only that but I also bought the $10 prequel DLC and finished that as well.

But yeah, nothing quite like tossing a couple charges onto a vehicle or soldier and using them to demolish a good chunk of building.;)

If anything, I may just wait and rent both RF:A and/or Duke Nukem Forever from RedBox and play the shit out of them for a single night for $2 rather than even buy them on clearance.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']
If anything, I may just wait and rent both RF:A and/or Duke Nukem Forever from RedBox and play the shit out of them for a single night for $2 rather than even buy them on clearance.[/QUOTE]

That's what I did with Duke Nukem Forever. $4 to play it through, experience what I consider an historical artifact, and never, ever have it on my shelf. Definitely worth it.

cheapestgamer, yeah get it early in morning for $2 and turn it in by 9pm next day should get enough play time out of it.
and i got a lot of games, i have enough ps3s already ;)

[quote name='fujimitsu']I had to switch from chrome to FF for that reason. The button just does nothing for me in chrome.[/QUOTE]

FF won't take the code for some reason, and IE has the some problem.

Goddammit...

[quote name='lvjordan238']^I don't suppose you are giving them away? I badly need to buy a new headset.[/QUOTE]

He's one of the bigger hoarders here so probably not

Dammit, missed out on these codes. Just as I need to pick up some used games. If anyone has a spare that they are willing to part with, e-hugs will be available for you.

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']FF won't take the code for some reason, and IE has the some problem.

Goddammit...[/QUOTE]

Got FF to take the code, still doesn't work. Tried ordering on my Android, also didn't work. I sent them an email, this is pretty messed up.

[quote name='mrg']Not for me. I put in code and applied and the purchase price never changed.[/QUOTE]

Apparently it was working on used ps3's earlier

I guess I was way off with the estimation, I'm not really into sports games so whenever I see a current year sports game half way through the year I just automatically assume its under $10. sorry

NBA 2k11
Bioshock
RE 5

all for $39 yeay?

my comment earlier -

@ rbanez

Really seems mediocre. All the games you listed averages at $10 a pop used at most places.
I think I could get the same price from buying from Amazon with prime.

[/QUOTE]

I got...
Dead Space 2 (ps3) $14.52
COD BLOPS (ps3) $24.59
+shipping
total $43.67

I think I could've waited for Dead Space 2 to hit $10 mark (especially considering my backlog).

[quote name='dejeckt']I guess I was way off with the estimation, I'm not really into sports games so whenever I see a current year sports game half way through the year I just automatically assume its under $10. sorry

I got...
Dead Space 2 (ps3) $14.52
COD BLOPS (ps3) $24.59
+shipping
total $43.67

I think I could've waited for Dead Space 2 to hit $10 mark (especially considering my backlog).[/QUOTE]

That's ok, knowing sports games it will be 10 next week lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back