GoHastings early sale 25% off used games (4/14 - 416) excludes accessories

fyahbwoy

CAGiversary!
Another 2 Day Sale Offer announced early for you! Today, Friday 4/15 and Saturday 4/16 get 25% Off Used Games (excludes accessories and previously viewed)

Use Promo Code: FBSPECIAL

Already picked up Bayonetta & B:BC2 last week so i'm passing on this one :)

This was my first order and both games came in new cases with manual barely any scratches on both, this site was a gr8 find

Well ordered for PS2 Star Ocean, Rogue Galaxy, KH Chains, KH and Assassin's Creed LImited Edition. The Star Ocean was beat to hell and back with no manual and they send me a regular edition of Assassin's Creed. Argh!

[quote name='Brenex']Well ordered for PS2 Star Ocean, Rogue Galaxy, KH Chains, KH and Assassin's Creed LImited Edition. The Star Ocean was beat to hell and back with no manual and they send me a regular edition of Assassin's Creed. Argh![/QUOTE]

return itttt ;)

so black ops is listed at $99, and it shows a pic of the car. that price is nuts, so is there any reason to assume it comes with the all coveted zombie pack codes? i dont want the crappy car. is there any word if these will just be released on the marketplace eventually? i would imagine theyd like to make some more money and those would bring in a few mill. if released to the general public..

can anyone recommend a game i should pick up? ive sat out several of the last few sales and want to pick SOMETHING up. looking at qubed even though i have rez and lumines base pack. if anyone is bored and wants to take a look at my played list, id love some recommendations on any gems im missing out on.

http://live.xbox.com/en-US/GameCenter?compareTo=Bajingo

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back