Going through things, found some treasures! Secret of Mana, Dark Souls CE goodies etc

darklordxero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
I don't collect gaming stuff like I used to, but I found a few things that I think you guys might like!

I'm not really looking for anything specific, maybe Resident Evil Revelations or something I could use as credit to get it. I'll take pretty much any offer (within reason, in secret of mana's case :p)

I'll update as I find more stuff. Here we go!

-Secret of Mana, cart only with dust sleeve. Almost no label wear. Cleaned and tested myself!

- Dark Souls CE (360) tin, artbook and unused download card. Some sticker residue on the tin where the sticker didn't come off clean.

-a deck of Killer Instinct CCG cards from '96, complete with rulebook! Pretty cool actually. Cards are pristine.

-Charizard, Zapdos and Alakazam Pokemon CCG cards from the original '99 base set, all mint.

-Mario Galaxy coin with box from preordering the game. Kept in a drawer an untouched.

-Unused Pokewalker from HeartGold/SoulSilver.

-Sailor Moon dvds, reigion 1. "Sailor Moon R: The trouble with Rini" and "Sailor Moon Super S: Pegasus collection vol 7"

-Harvest Moon: Back to Nature for PS1. Disc only.

-Resident Evil 4 demo disc for the Cube, with case.

More updates to come, I'm sure :p

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back